Apogee drive 2 squealing after 2 weeks of use?

Go to solution Solved by AMICLG,

It sounds like the bearings are bad or something is rubbing, I'd RMA it.

So I just asked about using PWM control based on CPU temps and got my answer thx to a member of LTT. Now after 2 Weeks of use with no noise problem the pump has started to squeal at around 1200 RPM and up. Is there a easy fix without voiding the warranty or its time to RMA? I never had to RMA, will i get a box sent and i just put it in there? The pump was awesome and quit before the squeal.

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

OK, thx for the fast replay. Do you know if they send me a box and i just put just the pump in with nothing els and send it back? sorry if its stupid question, i never had to RMA anything yet. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

OK, thx for the fast replay. Do you know if they send me a box and i just put just the pump in with nothing els and send it back? sorry if its stupid question, i never had to RMA anything yet. 

For an RMA you need to send it back in the original box with all the original accessories included, just like new.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020