3 Front Fans

Nickfurious

Hi guys, just wondering how can I fit another fan on the optical drive bay area of my case? My case is a CM scout 2. Is it even possible?

Not without modding you case.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Have you tried tidying up for better airflow or changing out the fans on your heatsink/rad first?

Hi guys, just wondering how can I fit another fan on the optical drive bay area of my case? My case is a CM scout 2. Is it even possible?

you need macgyver xD

Not without modding you case.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

i did it to my old obsidian d750 like case, i just glued some velcro on the case and on the fan 

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race