Do women often have back troubles due to wearing heels?

VG Docs

I don't think I've ever been in heels for more than a minute (I do silly things, so I have been in heels before :P) but I'd imagine it would be terrible on the spine, right?

I just imagine it'd hurt your back after a while. 

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

I don't know if it would hurt the back but it sure looks like it would hurt the feet.

If you get good heels with arch support it's usually not a problem

I'd expect those wonderful fatbags to give back problems more often than heels.

Error: 410

Find me somewhere that sells heeled shoes in a size 12 and I'll let you know.

wonderful fatbags

33443b71b7e3b97559ca024b3cd63b73.png

Having a heel in your shoe is a good thing.

But I'm not sure about high heels or stilettos or whatever. Is there such a thing as too much heel?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Ever heard of social norms?

You talk about social norms with that name? :P jk

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

If you get good heels with arch support it's usually not a problem

I'd expect those wonderful fatbags to give back problems more often than heels.

yeah arch support goes a long way

i can wear them for hours with no pain at all

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

on a serious note, there's issues with your feet (soles) deforming & your center of gravity becomes off balanced when you're not wearing them(deforms arch of foot). this is kinda like a long term usage issue, plus them chiropractors always say that it's bad for health & some scientist do agree with this, spine pain maybe relieved overtime with continuous usage but it does have it's bad effects , so it depends on your luck i presume, you might have trouble later on life if you continuously use them.

Details separate people.

Bonus points to whoever can guess the actual point of high heels! *hint, I know why*

And yes heels are notorious for causing back problems, it has to do with what they do to a woman's posture

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

yeah arch support goes a long way

i can wear them for hours with no pain at all

Do you actually walk with them?

Walking for 30 mins across campus in heels sucks because it's busy and all the parking spots are taken. I prefer mine <2" though.

Condescending-Wonka-meme-high-heels.jpg

I didn't notice this post before, but you do realize some women actually are forced (excusable with medical condition) to wear them, right?

Error: 410

Heels are fucking awful things.

They're destructive to a persons skeletal strength.

Heels are some of the stupidest fashion choices I have ever seen. They look great on some fictional characters, but in real life...oh god please don't even try to wear them.

Even though I'm female, I would NEVER wear heels, they're so stupid.

Do you actually walk with them?

Walking for 30 mins across campus in heels sucks because it's busy and all the parking spots are taken. I prefer mine <2" though. 

I always thought you were a girl, not sure why but your profile comes off like that (which as you know, I love the avatar and the name)

Does no one here know what heels do and what they're for? tisk tisk

Tzz heels look sluty so I don't wear them. But they do hurt was forced to wear them due a wedding.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Tzz heels look sluty so I don't wear them. But they do hurt was forced to wear them due a wedding.

Not all heels look slutty, just the ones that look like they could kill lol.

You want pain, try wearing steel toe full length work boots for 12 hours straight without taking them off, whilst being on your feet all day. Although they don't hurt your back, just your legs and feet.

That's your male problems up there dood :3 No need to wear such ever.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

I'm sure places with taller girls use em for the look but around here is all about the height advantage: it's always the shorter girls that pull them out, what I dislike about it is hearing the constant bitching and complaining about walking or running: fucking wear regular shoes and accept the fact that you're a damn midget.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'm sure places with taller girls use em for the look but around here is all about the height advantage: it's always the shorter girls that pull them out, what I dislike about it is hearing the constant bitching and complaining about walking or running: fucking wear regular shoes and accept the fact that you're a damn midget.

It was always the bane of my working life when one of the girls used her heels as an excuse to get me to lift something.

Right before I quit I said to one of the women I hated she doesn't have to wear them it was like I set the world on fire the hatred in her eye.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

You talk about social norms with that name? :P jk

lol no kidding.

See, this is why I'm glad that my Rocky Horror director lets me wear combat boots instead of heels like everyone else on the cast.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

I'm not sure but when I see the girls I know in heels I thank God i'm a man. :)