White tubing or Clear tubing w/ white fluid?

I have an RGB themed setup currently, so I don't want colored tubing, unless it's white. I'm not sure if white tubing with distilled water would look better than clear tubing with white dyed fluid. Which do you think I should do?

I also heard that dyed fluid causes gunk and buildup? Is there a way you can avoid this or is it easy to clean?

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Hello

In my personal opinion is that clear tubing with dyed liquid look better however it does come at a cost. If you aren't using an additive that prevents gunk from building up in you loops, blocks, pump and res this can decrease performance. This however can be easily averted by buying high end dye and all the necessary additives.

Hope this helps. :)

Hello

In my personal opinion is that clear tubing with dyed liquid look better however it does come at a cost. If you aren't using an additive that prevents gunk from building up in you loops, blocks, pump and res this can decrease performance. This however can be easily averted by buying high end dye and all the necessary additives.

Hope this helps. :)

Yes helped a lot, I'll take a look and see which are the best fluid companies

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

I have an RGB themed setup currently, so I don't want colored tubing, unless it's white. I'm not sure if white tubing with distilled water would look better than clear tubing with white dyed fluid. Which do you think I should do?

I also heard that dyed fluid causes gunk and buildup? Is there a way you can avoid this or is it easy to clean?

I second that clear tubing with colored coolant would look better. Have a look at white Mayhems Pastel. They're the best in colored coolants because of the process they use to make it but some have still had problems. Just look around and see what tubing in combination with Mayhems has worked for others.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Yes helped a lot, I'll take a look and see which are the best fluid companies

Glad  I could help :) 

I prefer white tubing with pure distilled water. I don't like using dyed coolant because it can potentially gunk up the blocks, pump and everthing else in the loop, no matter how good the brand is. Some clear tubing can turn cloudy or even discolored with a yellowish tint which looks horrible imo.

Click on the Prodigy link in my sig for pics on how white tubing looks.