Lightworks

So i downloaded lightworks to edit videos and I love it so far but I was hoping someone could tell me how to import song audio that I like such a song from a youtube video.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

So i downloaded lightworks to edit videos and I love it so far but I was hoping someone could tell me how to import song audio that I like such a song from a youtube video.

have to download it from a "legal" source to add it.....

and if you're trying to make money/views on youtube you can't really legaly add someone elses music to your video. unless they give you the go ahead.

youtube to mp3

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

have to download it from a "legal" source to add it.....

and if you're trying to make money/views on youtube you can't really legaly add someone elses music to your video. unless they give you the go ahead.

and whats a legal source, do I have to find a place that I can download an audio file that I like?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

youtube to mp3

How do i do this :P ima noob

and whats a legal source, do I have to find a place that I can download an audio file that I like?

like buy it on amazon or grosstunes

This converts youtube videos to mp3-s : http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

However,if you use copyrighted audio,it's very unlikely you will monetize your video.Your video can even be blocked D:

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

This converts youtube videos to mp3-s : http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

However,if you use copyrighted audio,it's very unlikely you will monetize your video.Your video can even be blocked D:

How do i tell if music is copyright

How do i do this :P ima noob

google 'youtube to mp3'

put link to youtube video in the box

click convert

click download

now you have an mp3 audio file that you can import into lightworks

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

How do i tell if music is copyright

All music is copyrighted.

Some artists require direct permission from them to use it,some don't really care.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.