A clean looking pump/res

Go to solution Solved by N7_Zer0,

I'd say the Photon as well. It's made of glass and not cheap acryllic, plus it comes with one of the best watercooling pumps you can get (D5 Vario).

I have a h440 case and I'm building a loop, I would like a cylinder res that goes right onto a pump, something with a really clean look since you can see it all through the window.

If you want the best look separate the pump/ res but the XSPC photon series looks good IMO

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I'd say the Photon as well. It's made of glass and not cheap acryllic, plus it comes with one of the best watercooling pumps you can get (D5 Vario).

EK products are always the cleanest looking on the market - everything else has some sort of flair/flash/design element to it (nothing wrong with that, just personal taste)

IMAG0497_zpslsiebesz.jpg

the photon looks like what I am after, is there a way to mount it to a triple rad?

I have a h440 case and I'm building a loop, I would like a cylinder res that goes right onto a pump, something with a really clean look since you can see it all through the window.

I don't have one (running a D5 and BP kit) but the Aqualis combo looks nice too.

EK X-res pump top/res combo or a bitspower mod top + upgrade-kit. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.