Headphone DAC + amp for under £150

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

So I just bought the DT770 80ohm.

What amp shall I get? Im using the Xonar DG at the moment.

the one FiiO made to replace the E10 is another good recommendation, and sorta cheap

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Nothing, you wont see any difference when switching amps so you might as well save the mpney for something use full.

The Xonar DG has a headphone amp. So nothing.

Nothing, you wont see any difference when switching amps so you might as well save the mpney for something use full.

I want something that will fit on my desk.

o2 AMP DAC

Which one? There are ones made by multiple "companies".

But you already have one, so why buy another? Or do you just hate your money?

But you already have one, so why buy another? Or do you just hate your money?

So I dont have to go under my desk and reach behind it to switch to my other headphones.

So I dont have to go under my desk and reach behind it to switch to my other headphones.

Syba Dac, then, no need to spend exorbitantly for only one reason.

I use a Topping D3 which I'm very happy with.

I read reviews before I jumped on it and everything i found praised it and recommended it for the price range.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Syba Dac, then, no need to spend exorbitantly for only one reason.

I just looked that up on Amazon and it looks shitty and plastic.

for this particular headphone I wouldn't buy anything, onboard will do.. but u can get the schiit stacks entry level dac+amp just for the sake of it. would be 99usd+99usd=198usd~117pounds+shipping

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

I just looked that up on Amazon and it looks shitty and plastic.

It measures identically to your Xonar, and its built as well as an O2 will be. If you want to over spend, go for it, I'm not stopping you. You are just another person who gets pushed through our system here, and I could really care less. 

for this particular headphone I wouldn't buy anything, onboard will do.. but u can get the schiit stacks entry level dac+amp just for the sake of it. would be 99usd+99usd=198usd~117pounds+shipping

We don't support Schiit, here. We know what they are really and we disapprove of it. 

We don't support Schiit, here. We know what they are really and we disapprove of it. 

really that bad? even the mid- and high-end amp's and dac's?

really that bad? even the mid- and high-end amp's and dac's?

Its not their products are bad, though most of it is snake oil and lies, its the way the company is run. And the best way to boycott business practice is to not buy their products. 

Its not their products are bad, though most of it is snake oil and lies, its the way the company is run. And the best way to boycott business practice is to not buy their products. 

but when the products are fine and the service is good, then what should the costumer care about their business practice - don't get quite what you mean.

but when the products are fine and the service is good, then what should the costumer care about their business practice - don't get quite what you mean.

I will fight tooth and nail against oppressive jocks that think they are the best people ever and actively go out of their to suppress competition or open discussion over the quality or design of their products. At that, they only sell one legitimate product, the rest are pretty much useless or overpriced. 

I will fight tooth and nail against oppressive jocks that think they are the best people ever and actively go out of their to suppress competition or open discussion over the quality or design of their products. At that, they only sell one legitimate product, the rest are pretty much useless or overpriced. 

Haha okay I like your attitude, but I'm afraid you'd have to fight against a billion of such schmocks. At the end of the day everyone wants to make money and thats what a business is all about.

Haha okay I like your attitude, but I'm afraid you'd have to fight against a billion of such schmocks. At the end of the day everyone wants to make money and thats what a business is all about.

Losing battle, but such is life. 

o2 amp, Monoprice dac/amp, or FiiO E10k

And to answer your question, they're all the same. It's an open design. The companies just assemble it. They didn't design it. 

o2 amp, Monoprice dac/amp, or FiiO E10k

And to answer your question, they're all the same. It's an open design. The companies just assemble it. They didn't design it. 

I know that they only assemble it, but I dont want to buy someting from some dipshit,

I know that they only assemble it, but I dont want to buy someting from some dipshit,

They're all good. I have a mayflower one in the classifieds but in the UK you probably should get one from epiphany acoustic if you want an o2. 

The name makes me think they are a joke anyway.

They're all good. I have a mayflower one in the classifieds but in the UK you probably should get one from epiphany acoustic if you want an o2. 

I will buy one of those then. Thanks.