G710+, G-keys only work sometimes

Hey guys,

I recently bought a brand new keyboard by logitech(g710+), and it has been serving me accordingly.

But I ran into a problem. My programmable G-keys only work in some occasions which i can't manage.

Does anyone out there know what I should do, or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for all of you!

And sorry for my english btw if it isn't stunning. It is not my native language.

Joost

It's probably a defected keyboard.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Hey guys,

I recently bought a brand new keyboard by logitech(g710+), and it has been serving me accordingly.

But I ran into a problem. My programmable G-keys only work in some occasions which i can't manage.

And sorry for my english btw if it isn't stunning. It is not my native language.

Joost

Return in or RMA it

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Hey guys,

Joost

So... with my Logitech experience I've had this happen on a G700s and a G13. Sometimes. When I was using my crappy laptop, the system couldn't keep up with the profile and hotkey management and it would be unable to change profiles and key functions when switching programs.

Do some checks on it first to determine that the board isn't defective first, but if you're using an old, slow machine you can expect stuff like this to happen with the macro keys.

Git Gud.