Is the website http://www.oakleyoff.com/ safe?

raffyyy

Does anybody know if this website is legitimate and safe to order from?

just looking at the prices

$298.00  $16.00 Save: 95% off

i would say hell no 

heres a reply from yahoo answers from 4 weeks ago

There is nothing remotely legit about that site 
1 - the name alone is illegal. It's called trademark infringement. The official site Oakley.com is the ONLY site selling real Oakleys allowed to use the Oakley name as part of their domain name 
2 - The site was created only 2 weeks ago 
3 - the site is breaking the law by failing to provide a registered business address on their Homepage or Contacts page as required for every ecommerce site 
4 -the site is breaking the law by using the logos of companies like Mastercard, DHL, McAfee, etc on the bottom of their homepage without these linking to those company websites 
5 - they accept Western Union payments which is always the sign of a fraudulent site and every single Western Union branch has a poster on the wall warning customers to NEVER use Western Union for any online purchases 
6 - their Contact Us site is blank 
7 - the prices alone are the biggest clue. There is NOTHING that can be sold online for 95% off that is legit. Wholesale prices of Oakleys to legitimate retailers like Sunglass Hut, Macys, etc is 50% off retail. So a pair of Oakleys that normally sells full price for $298 is sold by Oakley to authorized retailers at $149. NO retailer would sell the glasses for less than wholesale as they would be losing money and would go out of business. 

I am just wondering what it was about the site that looked at all legit???

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Never heard of it. And it doesn't even load for me.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-it-s-a

$298.00  $16.00 Save: 95% off

Just looking at this, how can anyone make a profit with that much of a price discount. It's clearly fake. 

I just wish the internet would rid these kind of sites. Fucking fake sites taking peoples' money.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

nCspjOc.pngjBuNB81.png

Now a real site

83VXNKL.pngdZkdA1n.pngTlW4RaS.png

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090