Is there a way to connect my Logitech G930's to my Xbox One?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me connect my G930 wireless headset to somehow work with my Xbox One. This headset does work with the ps4 from what I have seen online and there is 1 tutorial somewhere on another formum how to do this but it's quite confusing and was hoping someone could find an easy way to show me a step by step. Greatly appreciatied thanks!

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

Does your headset have an optical audio out port? If so, then it'll be easy to help you. Otherwise, I'm not so sure.

//ccap

Does your headset have an optical audio out port? If so, then it'll be easy to help you. Otherwise, I'm not so sure.

Unfortunately it does not. I was hoping to somehow run the sound through my monitor and pass through my PC somehow.. Because I have my xbox and PC hooked up to the same monitor via HDMI and DVI for PC.

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

Unfortunately it does not. I was hoping to somehow run the sound through my monitor and pass through my PC somehow.. Because I have my xbox and PC hooked up to the same monitor via HDMI and DVI for PC.

Thats what I would do. Does the monitor have an audio out?

Thats what I would do. Does the monitor have an audio out?

Yes it does

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

Yes it does

What I do with mine, but mine is an Xbox 360 and X31's so I'm not sure about the One, is I would plug the 3.5 connector from the headset into the monitor and then plug the USB power into your Xbox 1. However I do not know for sure if this will work, but its worth a shot. Quote me if you need more clarification.

What I do with mine, but mine is an Xbox 360 and X31's so I'm not sure about the One, is I would plug the 3.5 connector from the headset into the monitor and then plug the USB power into your Xbox 1. However I do not know for sure if this will work, but its worth a shot. Quote me if you need more clarification.

My headset is wireless like I said and it does not have a 3.5mm cable coming out of it.

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

My headset is wireless like I said and it does not have a 3.5mm cable coming out of it.

Right, my bad. Not paying attention. I would try googling it, I'm sure someone somewhere has done it and documented it. Sorry I couldn't be more help.聽

Right, my bad. Not paying attention. I would try googling it, I'm sure someone somewhere has done it and documented it. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

No worries thanks for the effort! :) I think ill just have to sell this and my turtle beaches and buy a new headset that will work with both then.

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

No worries thanks for the effort! :) I think ill just have to sell this and my turtle beaches and buy a new headset that will work with both then.

No problem, it was worth a shot! If it's any consolation, I love my Beaches. I've had the X31's for about 4 years now and they are still kicking! Looking to get a set of G930's though because the X31's go through batteries like nobody's business.聽

No problem, it was worth a shot! If it's any consolation, I love my Beaches. I've had the X31's for about 4 years now and they are still kicking! Looking to get a set of G930's though because the X31's go through batteries like nobody's business.

Totally recommend them only if your looking for just PC gaming tho. Because there are no other inputs like 3.5mm or ability to go with the xbox one. Other than that amazing value and you should go right ahead.

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

Exactly, that was my logic behind it. I mean I hardly ever play Xbox anymore, moving more toward PC. I'm sure I will get there soon, just gotta get my PC built first and then all the goodies.聽

Exactly, that was my logic behind it. I mean I hardly ever play Xbox anymore, moving more toward PC. I'm sure I will get there soon, just gotta get my PC built first and then all the goodies.

There you go :P only tip I can give you is don't cheap out on the graphics card that's the heart of your PC lol

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

There you go :P only tip I can give you is don't cheap out on the graphics card that's the heart of your PC lol

Thanks, I pretty much designed the whole thing around the graphics card, I'm just hoping nothing arrives DOA lol

Thanks, I pretty much designed the whole thing around the graphics card, I'm just hoping nothing arrives DOA lol

Yeah normally sites are pretty good with that and shilling, you should be good. Best of luck!

-Bitfenix Prodigy-