3DS XL?

GuideMe002

This is how we do.

I still own consoles for JRPGs. Just ONE GENRE makes them viable for me. As soon as they start showing up on PC I'm done with consoles for good, cuz then all the good stuff will be on PC.

I only have one console and that's a PS3 fat I bought for 100 bucks just to play GTA 5 cause I was losing my patience on a PC release. Now that it's official on PC that dinosaur is also going away soon

"Rawr XD"

There is already a pretty good library of games for the 3DS, and it will only get better.  I vastly prefer my XL to the regular 3DS too.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

sure but games?

I was a former Sony fanboy and I would have defended the Vita to my grave. But...

Sony seems to hate the Vita more than the consumers do. Where are the games? Except for Persona 4 Golden of course...

I have a bunch of games for my vita, so I don't know what you're talking about. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I only have one console and that's a PS3 fat I bought for 100 bucks just to play GTA 5 cause I was losing my patience on a PC release. Now that it's official on PC that dinosaur is also going away soon

What model is it? If it's a backwards compatible one I might be inclined to take it off your hands. Kinda want one for my dorm...

idk, PM me if you'd be looking to sell, i guess. Still not sure if I'm buyin' tho xD

Git Gud.

What model is it? If it's a backwards compatible one I might be inclined to take it off your hands. Kinda want one for my dorm...

idk, PM me if you'd be looking to sell, i guess. Still not sure if I'm buyin' tho xD

No, its a 40GB. Sorry

"Rawr XD"

No, its a 40GB. Sorry

Oh well.

*cries in corner*

Git Gud.

It's completely worth it.  The 3ds has tons of great games out already and the xl just takes a great system and gives you more screen real estate. I would highly recommenced it.

Guys i want to play Omega Ruby and Alpha sapphire. also Monster Hunter , Smash Bro!!
3ds or 3ds xl?

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

Guys i want to play Omega Ruby and Alpha sapphire. also Monster Hunter , Smash Bro!!

3ds or 3ds xl?

3DS XL is a bigger screen. Can't go wrong with that imo

Mine should be waiting on my doorstep when I get home, I'll post a first-impressions in the Member Reviews thread I think.

*edit: totally don't feel like putting in the effort to review it. Speed review: Damn Fine Unit 8/8 m8 it's gr8

Git Gud.