Corsair RGB K70?

So when is this Red Switch RGB K70 going to be coming out Corsair?  It said it would be available in late July and they seem to be running out of time with that deadline.... Does anyone know if this has been changed or if they plan to release it in the next 3 days!?!

Setup

CPU: i7 10700K Cooled By Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix White Edition | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 VISION OC | MOBO: MSI MPG Z490M |

MEMORY: 32 GBs of Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB White CASE: White Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 W SFX | 

STORAGE: 2 TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD & 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 MONITOR: ASUS TUF VG27WQ1B 

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow V3 W/ Yellow Switches and Logitech G604 | OTHER: 8x White Corsair iCue QL120 and White Cable Extensions 

Add me on Steam!

Do people have patience anymore?

I'm sure we'll see something of it soon, early August sometime. Just wait.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Do people have patience anymore?

I'm sure we'll see something of it soon, early August sometime. Just wait.

Well there's patience and people saying they'll have it at a specified time.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Well there's patience and people saying they'll have it at a specified time.

I know, but so many people have been making posts like "When is the Corsair K70 RGB coming" and we know very little or no more than they do, it grinds on you after a while.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

i gave up on waiting and just got a ducky shine 3, pretty happy with it but i would have liked the k70 with browns/ blues since i prefer a lighter blue than the ducky has but i couldn't wait until late august. no regerts

I know, but so many people have been making posts like "When is the Corsair K70 RGB coming" and we know very little or no more than they do, it grinds on you after a while.

Ah, wasn't aware of that. I can empathize and sympathize with that. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

Ah, wasn't aware of that. I can empathize and sympathize with that. 

Yeah, I'm not usually a dick for no reason....usually.

I would assume it's coming really soon.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Yeah, I'm not usually a dick for no reason....usually.

Oh no, I didn't think you were being a dick at all. I think you were being a perfect vagina this whole time... That had little to no coherence at all.

Oh no, I didn't think you were being a dick at all. I think you were being a perfect vagina this whole time... That had little to no coherence at all.

Aww, thanks. I don't think I've been called a "perfect vagina" before.

• 2 weeks later...