Someone Help me!

Josemiguel Hormazabal

I just downloaded every single thing and it still doesn't works

Forgot to quote, read my other post as well. If you have a LAN driver, you should be able to get online otherwise it is a networking issue.

edit: I feel like this is a troll :/

my question is, how am I going to do that if my computer doesn't have internet and my other computer is apple

You should still be able to put all the drivers onto a USB from a mac. 

Forgot to quote, read my other post as well. If you have a LAN driver, you should be able to get online otherwise it is a networking issue.

edit: I feel like this is a troll

LAN DRIVER = Router right?

LAN DRIVER = Router right?

LAN driver = what lets your PC communicate with the router through the ethernet cable to get you online

LAN driver = what lets your PC communicate with the router through the ethernet cable to get you online 

Just the drivers. Put in your version of windows into the other box as well. BIOS updates are different and it's better to get up and running first.

hey I just passed the bigfoot driver to my computer, and it says the following: "you must have a proper qualcomm atheros hardware to install ......."

hey I just passed the bigfoot driver to my computer, and it says the following: "you must have a proper qualcomm atheros hardware to install ......."

This link may help: http://www.qca.qualcomm.com/resources/driverdownloads/

More likely, you picked the wrong installer. You said you were running windows 8. If you installed 64-bit windows, you need the 64-bit driver. And vice versa. 

Edit: Just tried it myself. Of course, it won't work since I have no compatible hardware. Make sure you have the correct installer for whichever version of Windows 8 you have. You can look up how to check if you have 32 or 64 bit.

This link may help: http://www.qca.qualcomm.com/resources/driverdownloads/

More likely, you picked the wrong installer. You said you were running windows 8. If you installed 64-bit windows, you need the 64-bit driver. And vice versa. 

Edit: Just tried it myself. Make sure you have the correct installer for whichever version of Windows 8 you have. You can look up how to check if you have 32 or 64 bit.

but what should I click... there are so many stuff . and btw: windows 8.1 64bit

Again... the same thing

Then, you most likely posted the wrong product page, meaning your mobo can't use this driver. What (exactly) does your motherboard's box have printed on the front? Many Gigabyte motherboards have the sniper branding so it can be easily confused.

Then, you most likely posted the wrong product page, meaning your mobo can't use this driver. What (exactly) does your motherboard's box have printed on the front? Many Gigabyte motherboards have the sniper branding so it can be easily confused.

Well I don't have the box, but I can tell you the amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HQP6GUK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

Try this direct link from qualcomm support page. This is the direct driver for your LAN chip:

http://www.qca.qualcomm.com/drivers/KillerSuite_1.1.38.1281_Win7_Win8_Win81.exe

It said the same again... Is there any possibility that the problem is the motherboard?

Possible. Last resort first though. Try this one, it's meant for alienware notbooks but still made for your killer nic:

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/driverdetails?driverid=XPR3C#

Click download file and try that one. Also, go to "device manager" and check if anything is listed under "network adapters". If there isn't, check for a "unknown devices" tab. If you can find your network adapter in device manager, find the hardware ID. That could put you on the right track. 

Possible. Last resort first though. Try this one, it's meant for alienware notbooks but still made for your killer nic:

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/driverdetails?driverid=XPR3C#

Click download file and try that one. Also, go to "device manager" and check if anything is listed under "network adapters". If there isn't, check for a "unknown devices" tab. If you can find your network adapter in device manager, find the hardware ID. That could put you on the right track. 

nothing... nothing at all. Am I in a dead end? :0

nothing... nothing at all. Am I in a dead end? :0

It seems so... sorry man. I'll message you if I have any more ideas. May just be a hardware problem the amazon link you sent is for used boards so that may have something to do with it.

It seems so... sorry man. I'll message you if I have any more ideas

oh god, ok thanks for all the help 

could you post a few screenshots from the device manager and the error message?

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green