Enthoo Luxe or 760t

GeTecknics

so around a month ago i was shopping for a new case and couldnt decide so i made a thread and everyone was just saying get the enthoo pro.  I was looking at some builds and it looks like a nice case but the enthoo luxe will be out August 6th for $139 for the black version but i also saw the 760t white for $169 with MIR and my question to you guys is which one? I'm not really looking to water cool but who knows.  also i was looking at the define r4 but as much as i like it and how quiet it is its just too plain i want something that looks elegant but still has a little bling

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

so around a month ago i was shopping for a new case and couldnt decide so i made a thread and everyone was just saying get the enthoo pro.  I was looking at some builds and it looks like a nice case but the enthoo luxe will be out August 6th for $139 for the black version but i also saw the 760t white for $169 with MIR and my question to you guys is which one? I'm not really looking to water cool but who knows.  also i was looking at the define r4 but as much as i like it and how quiet it is its just too plain i want something that looks elegant but still has a little bling

Entho luxe, or pro.

They both beat corsair by alot. Trust me. 

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Entho luxe, or pro.

They both beat corsair by alot. Trust me. 

How..?

Linus' review wasnt that great. Plus the window on it is crap.

The 760T looks much nicer and has way more features a case should have.

Like linus said, Phanteks is new in the case business, and need to get some experience.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

How..?

Like linus said, Phanteks is new in the case business, and need to get some experience.

Eh. Not really. 

And linus did not review the luxe.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Eh. Not really. 

And linus did not review the luxe.

He reviewed the pro which is from the same manufacturer, with the same design, and same materials and manufacturing. I would expect their quality to be the same.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The luxe is fkin awesome.. Get it in white  :wub:

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

He reviewed the pro which is from the same manufacturer, with the same design, and same materials and manufacturing. I would expect their quality to be the same.

UH no. The lux is better. Aluminum instead of plastic.

And the lights.

harwarecunucs gave the pro and the lux great reveiws. They are more specilized in cases than linus

UH no. The lux is better. Aluminum instead of plastic.

And the lights.

harwarecunucs gave the pro and the lux great reveiws. They are more specilized in cases than linus

What? The side panel window is made of aluminum??? xD

I still think the 760t looks better. Flashy led lights on the outside doesn't feel very elegant. It's just personal taste really. Corsair cases are very high quality and sturdy. I think both cases are good and the OP should go with whatever he thinks looks better. All cases have their flaws.

Spoiler

I still think the 760t looks better. Flashy led lights on the outside doesn't feel very elegant. It's just personal taste really. Corsair cases are very high quality and sturdy. I think both cases are good and the OP should go with whatever he thinks looks better. All cases have their flaws.

I disagree with you about corsair but.

I mean the front. On the pro it's plastic, luxe it's aluminum.

And they are not flashy at all

Luxe for the price/features ratio, it's one of the new cases with most features. Or if you like the big window of the Corsair one then go with it, Corsair's really good as well! I love Corsair cases as well! :D

We get it, you, a Corsair fanboy...

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Luxe for the price/features ratio, it's one of the new cases with most features. Or if you like the big window of the Corsair one then go with it, Corsair's really good as well! I love Corsair cases as well! :D

We get it, you a Corsair fanboy...

you're*

Spoiler

you're*

Nope, not how I intended to do it, I did forget the comma though, so thanks. 

Also, this isn't grammar school, not everyone here is an english native speaker. So we both know you dropped that lame grammar reply to skip my point... good job letting everyone know.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Also, this isn't grammar school, not everyone here is an english native speaker. So we both know you dropped that lame grammar reply to skip my point... good job letting everyone know.

Sarcasm is a great thing once you learn what it is.

Spoiler

Sarcasm is a great thing once you learn what it is.

Or how to use it in your case.

How..?

Ehh hell no!

760T is expensiver and worse build quality then Enthoo luxe and brings more features

Enthoo luxe is much nicer OP, GET IT:D you won't regret it

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

760T is a almost only plastic case and you tell me it have high quality. The whole Case is bend/strechable. How is that High quality?

yes it looks nice but I prefeer the Luxe to the OP like everyone else

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Finally someone supports me:P

GrammarNaziMasterRace FTW:D

Enthoo Pro!! front is brushed aluminium look (eventhough it's plastic) front mesh, so u can add LED fans and also has better airflow (front intake unrestricted) and its cheaper!. Also the side window are tinted so if u get the Luxe model the side LED will not match the inside LED. Trust me I have seen it in person and its amazing!

760T is a almost only plastic case and you tell me it have high quality. The whole Case is bend/strechable. How is that High quality?

yes it looks nice but I prefeer the Luxe to the OP like everyone else

Its a full metal case with acrylic side panel windows. Have you watched Linus' review on it? Obviously not, because it is an extremely sturdy case. Corsair has been making cases way longer than Panteks which is why they make higher quality cases and other components.

Ehh hell no!

760T is expensiver and worse build quality then Enthoo luxe and brings more features

Enthoo luxe is much nicer OP, GET IT:D you won't regret it

Well someone is biased here too! Expensiver is not a word, and there is a multiquote button for a reason.

Spoiler

so looks like most of you guys are saying the go with the enthoo case i really like the corsair case but the build quality is seems to be a little lacking for corsair for a price of almost $200 with out MIR and the enthoo luxe just looks great its still a toss up at this point but i am still leaning more towards the luxe im just not sure the front/ side looks better on the 760t but the features and unique look of the luxe really draw 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

so looks like most of you guys are saying the go with the enthoo case i really like the corsair case but the build quality is seems to be a little lacking for corsair for a price of almost $200 with out MIR and the enthoo luxe just looks great its still a toss up at this point but i am still leaning more towards the luxe im just not sure the front/ side looks better on the 760t but the features and unique look of the luxe really draw 

I have no idea where you are getting the 'unique look' from, but it looks like any other square case really. Looks like one of the NZXT cases. Also the window will not let you see much of the inside unless you look directly from the side. The second small window is completely useless. If you watch linus' review of the 760T he mentions the side panels add a lot of rigidity.

first-page5.jpg                                               760T_three_quarter_hero_low.png

Spoiler

Let him choose whatever he likes the most lol

OP, you can't go wrong with neither, choose what you want.

Its a full metal case with acrylic side panel windows. Have you watched Linus' review on it? Obviously not, because it is an extremely sturdy case. Corsair has been making cases way longer than Panteks which is why they make higher quality cases and other components.

Well someone is biased here too! Expensiver is not a word, and there is a multiquote button for a reason.

Ofc  have. Do you think I would post my critism if I would not watch it?

lol. Did you watched Dimitrys Review at hardwarecanucks when he could bend back and foward the whole Motherboard tray, and the whole case? Yes it is metallic inside but most plastic outside.

The 760T is a beast Watercooling case. But the Enthoo Luxe covers the ugly parts, HDDs, and Showes the main parts in a case which is meant to be seen. HDDs are not attractive today because their Manufacturers don't add that swag to the HDDs as they do with SSDs or GPUs etc..

Go watch Dimitrys Review and it may change your mind, maybe not.

before I knowed that the Enthoo series existed I had the problem of finding a case. I bet i watched more reviews of the 760T then you. Because I was struggling if it is worht the price? is it good?. When I heard about the luxe, The Luxe blowed away the 760T with features and Build quality and looks. 

This is maybe me, But I am more fan of the Luxe look then the 760T. I don't really like futuritic cases which have those strange forms.

I have no idea where you are getting the 'unique look' from, but it looks like any other square case really. Looks like one of the NZXT cases. Also the window will not let you see much of the inside unless you look directly from the side. The second small window is completely useless. If you watch linus' review of the 760T he mentions the side panels add a lot of rigidity.                                               

Mister, If you can see. The 760T is covering the whole the whole fan breath area at the top. If OP wan'ts to add a raditor at the top eaither he will get lower temps because the airflow may be rekt or he have to take of top which don't look that good without it.

The 760T got more negatives then the Luxe. Also one of the negatives which Dimitry added to the Luxe is "The led don't match the led on the GPU". Anyways not many ppl buys Refference design cooler today? And I think it matches is pretty well. 

look from 2.40 what he do with the case side panel. And you call that Amazing build quality for 190$?