Problem with this game!

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Hey guys! So I play this game called Cook,Serve,Delicious. The full screen mode doesn't work in the game. I just went in settings (before entering into game. i.e, homepage of the game) and clicked Full screen. The game just crashes if I do so. And it did crash. But then, no I can't even open the game :(

As soon as it opens, it crashes since I had changed the setting to full screen. I can't play the game now! I tried reinstalling the game, still doesn't work. Please help! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

What folder does the dev say in there? Do I have to go in "C:\Administrator..."? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

What folder does the dev say in there? Do I have to go in "C:\Administrator..."? 

If you're on WIndows 7 then it will be in

C:\Users\[your current user]\AppData\Local\CSDSteamBuild

You can get to the appdata folder by typing %appdata% into the search bar of the start menu. EDIT: This will put you in the AppData\Roaming folder, you will need to go up one folder to appdata.

I don't know about Windows XP, but I could check. I don't know Windows 8, someone else will have to tell you that.

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

If you're on WIndows 7 then it will be in

C:\Users\[your current user]\AppData\Local\CSDSteamBuild

You can get to the appdata folder by typing %appdata% into the search bar of the start menu.

I don't know about Windows XP, but I could check. I don't know Windows 8, someone else will have to tell you that.

Me trying this on XP. BTW, I have steam installed in another local disc. I don't have it in "C". I have it in "E". Is that a problem?

COMING SOON

Me trying this on XP. BTW, I have steam installed in another local disc. I don't have it in "C". I have it in "E". Is that a problem?

Your local settings are still going to be on your C: drive, so you need to look there.

In Windows XP the AppData folder is in C:\Documents and Settings\[Your current user]\AppData.

It is a hidden folder and you will need to turn on view hidden folders in folder options (you can find it in the control panel) to see if you haven't already.

Your local settings are still going to be on your C: drive, so you need to look there.

In Windows XP the AppData folder is in C:\Documents and Settings\[Your current user]\AppData.

It is a hidden folder and you will need to turn on view hidden folders in folder options (you can find it in the control panel) to see if you haven't already.

Okay, i got that. But I can't see any "Local" or "CSDSteamBuild" in there! ..

COMING SOON

Okay, i got that. But I can't see any "Local" or "CSDSteamBuild" in there! ..

The Local folder should be in Application Data, and the CSDSteamBuild folder should be in there. I don't currently have a working Windows XP machine to check, nor do I have Cook Serve Delicious to find out where it is. That's all I know, best of luck resolving this issue.

The Local folder should be in Application Data, and the CSDSteamBuild folder should be in there. I don't currently have a working Windows XP machine to check, nor do I have Cook Serve Delicious to find out where it is. That's all I know, best of luck resolving this issue.

Sorry, but there's no file named Local in APPdata. Thanks for your efforts :)

COMING SOON