Need Help RE: Design Red Tubing vs Not Red Tubing

Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to the forum, I wanted to get an opinion from the internet and I've been told this forum holds the answers to life itself. So anyway I've been planning to upgrade to water cooling out of sheer vanity. I will be working with the ROG Asus Maximus Formula VII motherboard so I was thinking it would really nice to go with the generic Red UV Tubing with distilled water and call it a day. And here is my first world problem, I like the red during the day time that's fine, but at night I want the tubing to glow really bright and from the demo's I've seem on youtube by https://www.dazmode.com/ I have to admit for whatever reason science has dictated that red should be the least bright under UV light. I have very little personal experience with water cooling and case modding my budget will be less than $1000 (strictly on water cooling components) I'll have 1 gpu and 1 cpu block and 1 maybe 2 radiators (just for looks) in the loop I will be building in a corsair 750d obsidian. I know orange and green light up quite nicely to UV light and I'm willing to make changes including changing the motherboard to just come out with a nice well thought out color theme that looks great during the day but will put a smile on my face when the lights go out and the uv led strips come on.

Please, if you have an existing water cooling setup that you're proud of and want to share please I appreciate all the glamour shots.

I also want real advice about this, have any of you guys gone red and regretted it because the UV didn't catch as well as you wanted it to? Is there anything I can do to enhance the way the red shows up like going nuts with LED UV Strips? If not I'm welcome to suggestions on what color schemes worked well for you... right now I've got white, green and orange on the table. Ideally I want to get the maximus vii formula because of how crazy sexy it looks... and I'm willing to compromise matching the mobo color for it's sheer awesome factor.

For anyone who actually cares the setup will house a

Intel i7 4770k

Asus RoG Maximus VII Formula

16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum

MSI Forzr R9 290 Radeon

Corsair AX860i

I have all the stuff that isn't the mobo and the ram kit already.

So? Red? not Red? Please Help!

Snip 

Black Tubing sounds like it could be cool won't look gawdy and doesn't like as bland as clear...  and doesn't contrast particularly bad with anything incase you ever update Black goes with everything

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Black Tubing sounds like it could be cool won't look gawdy and doesn't like as bland as clear...  and doesn't contrast particularly bad with anything incase you ever update Black goes with everything

I feel like black tubing, while color matching pretty much everything (except for a white build or something), doesn't exactly look too good as tubing and it takes a lot of effort to plan out, but that's just me.

OP, is there a reason why you can't go normal red tubing and plain white LEDs?

*mega snip*

Well if white and green are on the table go for one of those, I'm sure they will be brighter than red with some good UV lights.

http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l3/g6/c77/s2118/list/p1/Lighting-LED_Lighting-Darkside_Dimmable_LED_Strips_-Page1.html , darkside dimmable LED strips. Scroll down a bit.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thanks for the input. I definitely want uv effects because of the lan wow factor. The right brightness to catch the eye of the passers by. I'm on the fence with white but it's the front runner on tubing choice. Can anyone confirm or deny white is awesome?