Alternative to BitFenix Spectre fans?

Just looking for different fans if these aren't good (I've seen conflicting opinions) before I buy.

They have to have muh blue LEDs, that's about my only requirement. I'm not using any rads in the system or anything. The case is an NZXT Phantom 530.

Preferably keep the fans (each) under $20 after shipping (In the US, check PCPartPicker).

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Aerocool has some nice led fans as does corsair. 

Corsair led fans.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Corsair fans are loud, but otherwise the performance editions do have good stats, and are well built. Ignore the quiet editions.

Bitfenix Spectre Pros seem good from my brief experiences with them.

Cougar fans are on the same level as the Spectre Pros. I have some, but do to my new PC budget being quite similar to yours, I haven't had a chance to test them personally, but I haven't heard anything bad from other owners.

Enermax make good fans, Akasa seems to do the same. Noctua are great if you can get past the colours, or afford the industrial versions and a fan controller. Gelid Wing series fans are pretty good, probably the best you'll find with blue LEDs. Be Quiet fans are pretty good too.

All that was said with the hope you will use LED strips instead of LED fans.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Corsair fans are loud, but otherwise the performance editions do have good stats, and are well built. Ignore the quiet editions.

Bitfenix Spectre Pros seem good from my brief experiences with them.

Cougar fans are on the same level as the Spectre Pros. I have some, but do to my new PC budget being quite similar to yours, I haven't had a chance to test them personally, but I haven't heard anything bad from other owners.

Enermax make good fans, Akasa seems to do the same. Noctua are great if you can get past the colours, or afford the industrial versions and a fan controller. Gelid Wing series fans are pretty good, probably the best you'll find with blue LEDs. Be Quiet fans are pretty good too.

Listen to this man for he is wise.

buddhist1.gif

This^

Just use actual decent fans and an LED strip instead.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Just looking for different fans if these aren't good (I've seen conflicting opinions) before I buy.

They have to have muh blue LEDs, that's about my only requirement. I'm not using any rads in the system or anything. The case is an NZXT Phantom 530.

Preferably keep the fans (each) under $20 after shipping (In the US, check PCPartPicker).

Skip the LED fans, get LED strips. Darkside Dimmable LED strips!

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.