Need help

clarancee

Hi Everyone, i need help again  ^_^

cause google make me confused, it would be nice to ask in this forum

so which is the best headset for gaming in PC & PS4, ive searching on google then google make me confused  :wacko:

choose one of this brand for me " Razer or Steelseries " of razer I chose Kraken 7.1, if from steelseries I chose V2 Frost Blue... 

need help, Im confused

Thanks a lot for anyone who answering my question, btw sorry for my bad english im from indonesia  :)

The best will cost you in the thousands. Both razer and steelseries make great headphones so you would be happy eithier way. Personally I would go Razer but that is just and opinion.

The best will cost you in the thousands. Both razer and steelseries make great headphones so you would be happy eithier way. Personally I would go Razer but that is just and opinion.

why you pick razer? course you have reason  ^_^

by the quality which one? 

why you pick razer? course you have reason  ^_^

by the quality which one? 

I just like the way the Razer ones look and feel. In reality they are pretty much the same. You really need one of those annoying little audiophiles in here. They might be annoying but they will be a lot more informed than me. :)

I just like the way the Razer ones look and feel. In reality they are pretty much the same. You really need one of those annoying little audiophiles in here. They might be annoying but they will be a lot more informed than me. :)

Shots fired.

They're practically within the same price bracket so here's my suggestion... Try both in the shop if you can... Find the more comfortable, more durable ones and buy that one...

The HyperX Cloud would be a not ass, solid option built by a company that knows what they are doing unlike Steelseries and Razer.

Not annoying, people just don't being told that they don't know anything about audio. But w/e, I couldn't care less what people mislabel each other with.

The HyperX Cloud would be a not ass, solid option built by a company that knows what they are doing unlike Steelseries and Razer.

Not annoying, people just don't being told that they don't know anything about audio. But w/e, I couldn't care less what people mislabel each other with.

Just ordered a hyperx cloud for a friend. Its now top of the list for recommending a ~$80 headset. That or still the plantronics gamecom commander OEM on big sale which happens quite often.

Just ordered a hyperx cloud for a friend. Its now top of the list for recommending a ~$80 headset. That or still the plantronics gamecom commander OEM on big sale which happens quite often.

Eh, HyperX is from a legit company, so its no surprise people are taking a liking to it. 

Eh, HyperX is from a legit company, so its no surprise people are taking a liking to it.

Yes I know but I'm still surprised they offer what they do at that price normally.

Yes I know but I'm still surprised the offer what they do at that price normally.

I'm surprised it isn't offered more often.

I'm surprised it isn't offered more often.

? Do you mean suggested?

? Do you mean suggested?

No, I mean I'm surprised there aren't more companies putting out good OEM products at affordable prices (instead of marking up a $20 POS because you added some fancy packaging and paid for some advertising).

No, I mean I'm surprised there aren't more companies putting out good OEM products at affordable prices (instead of marking up a $20 POS because you added some fancy packaging and paid for some advertising).

I'm not surprised because those sell so why stop.

Holla holla, people gotta make a dolla. 

Surprised because I'm constantly in awe at how stupid consumers are.

Surprised because I'm constantly in awe at how stupid consumers are.

still? really?