Need keyboard for budget pc...

ThatFatMan1911

So I am willing to spend about 50-70 US Dollars on a keyboard for my budget pc. I would like it to be mechanical, and I would prefer that the backlight is blue. Any ideas?

Edit--Also, I would like one of those wrist rest accessory on it...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid TKL :D

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Coolermaster quickfire or razer blackwidow tournament edition.

I'm not very good at keyboards but the QuickFire Rapid from Cooler Master is 89.99 for all CherryMX keys except blues which is 79.99 on Newegg.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Coolermaster quickfire or razer blackwidow tournament edition.

Does the Razer one light up in blue though?

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Does the Razer one light up in blue though?

Its black if you turn off the little led at the bottom. 

This is also quite good

Rosewill is the newegg in-house brand

No it isn't. I saw a Rosewill case at Frys once.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D