Best Value HD Webcam

Just wondering what you guys see as the 'best value' HD webcam is?

I've been looking at the Microsoft LifeCam Studio and the Logitech C920 (which is better) I was also just wondering if there is some hidden gem of  a HD webcam that I'm missing? :)

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @4.5GHz - CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i - Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero - Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB (2x4GB) @1600 - Storage: WD Green 2TB, 128GB Corsair Force Series SSD - Graphics Card: Asus MATRIX R9 280x OC Case: Corsair Graphite 600T - Power Supply: Be Quiet Power Zone 650W - Monitor: 2x Acer S240HLbid - Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) - Mouse: Perixx MX-2000 - Audio: Logitech G430, Logitech Z506

I personally really like the Logitech c270 for the value.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

@RyanShep97 C920 is much better, the Microsoft one is funny with colors apparently and from personal use of the C920 it's a beast but if you just want a webcam for Skype etc get the C270.

@RyanShep97 C920 is much better, the Microsoft one is funny with colors apparently and from personal use of the C920 it's a beast but if you just want a webcam for Skype etc get the C270.

I agree I have the C920 and it's amazing