First android app attempt need help!

Andrew48

Hello guys! I want to make a small app for android but I want it to do specific things. I am building my own smartwatch and its being controlled by an arduino. Now I can programm the arduino just fine and it does what I want it to do, but my problem is that I want it to communicate with my android smartphone too. I want to make an app that can read, store and then send system notifications to the watch. I also want it to send the time for syncing the watch in the unix style. I have never developed for android and I only know some basic C. I would really apreciate it if you guys can point me to the right direction. All i want is to collect every single notification from my phone and send it over bluetooth to the watch. I was also thinking about controlling the music app on the phone using the watch. searching around at googles libraries I think it is not too hard.

Thanks

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

hey listen man you might not find anybody here to help you with your problem, i recommend you to this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/

its for android devs, it will be MUCH more helpful than here :P

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

hey listen man you might not find anybody here to help you with your problem, i recommend you to this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Yes, anything android related you need help with, xda developers is your best choice.

Good luck ^_^

Yes, anything android related you need help with, xda developers is your best choice.

Good luck ^_^

Thanks guys! 

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1