60FPS in Destiny on Consoles

N00B

Why doesn't Bungie put a 60FPS lower resolution setting for multiplayer or upscale the resolution in multiplayer and have it run at 1080P?

Because consoles

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

N00B, I will answer your question with another question, why doesn't any current game have this feature? (If any do please let me know! :P)

Current System - Intel Core i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 - Corsair H110i GT - 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ in SLI - XFX Pro Series Black Edition 1250W - Samsung 840 EVO 128GB Boot SSD - WD Green 2TB Mass Storage HDD - Fractal Design Define S Windowed Edition with Green LED Lighting provided by 2 Bitfenix Spectre PRO 140mm fans, and 2 Corsair SP140 Green LED fans - Samsung U28D590D 4K Main Monitor with BenQ GW2265 1080p Side Monitor

Why doesn't Bungie release it on PC, that is the real question here.

To answer more fully though, I expect Bungie feels that their customers value 1080p over a higher framerate, they have produced the Halo franchise at 30fps and the hardcore and casuals alike played it anyway.

They are going to release this 'Halo HD' pack with 60fps and 1080p, maybe 5 years from now there will be 'Destiny HD' :lol:

Because consoles

haha thats funny because he's right!

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Graphic Settings? On Consoles? Are you high?

Because of the previous gen consoles, bungie doesn't want to make it too better on current gen - Might negatively affect sales - That's what Level Cap said anyway

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Graphic Settings? On Consoles? Are you high?

I've seen Warframe and FFXIV have them, on FFXIV you can drop the resolution to bump the framerate, Warframe has FOV/graphical settings.

Those are both PS4 games, the only other I have seen was Saints Row 3 where you could turn V-Sync off if you wanted, but I know what you mean and in 99.9% of cases you are 100% correct.

Because developers don't know how to make a game optimized.

This has nothing to do with the hardware, plenty of last-gen games ran at 60FPS consistently like DMC4 and Mortal Kombat 9. With 12x the RAM and 2x the gpu bandwidth, there's no excuse.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Why doesn't Bungie release it on PC, that is the real question here.

I believe it's so every player has the same FPS and Resolution ,but if they make the PvE run at 30FPS 1080P then have the PvP 60FPS with upscaled 1080P it would solve this issue.

I believe it's so every player has the same FPS and Resolution ,but if they make the PvE run at 30FPS 1080P then have the PvP 60FPS with upscaled 1080P it would solve this issue.

I believe Killzone Shadowfall had a 30fps campaign and 60fps multiplayer but don't quote me on that.

They are going to release this 'Halo HD' pack with 60fps and 1080p, maybe 5 years from now there will be 'Destiny HD' :lol:

Bungie isn't making Halo: Master Chief Collection. 343 Industries is making it. Bungie no longer owns the rights to Halo anymore.

COMIC SANS