My New Nerd Cave

Real_PhillBert

My man cave to my left i have a mini fridge ;P 

*Snip*

Yep. You are officially cooler than I am :P

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Yep. You are officially cooler than I am :P

lol if only that tv is plasma and i have a 780ti, when gaming it pumps out the heat... im actually pretty damn hot

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Looks like you have the same dust filter on the top of your 350D as I do :) Got a 240mm rad in the top with the screw heads pushing up the filter too? That's the one thing about mine that I dislike :P

Looks like you have the same dust filter on the top of your 350D as I do :) Got a 240mm rad in the top with the screw heads pushing up the filter too? That's the one thing about mine that I dislike :P

Yeah, I have the 280mm rad. when I get time I am going to trim the rubber grommets the come with the case down a bit and buy flat headed screws to mount the rad. Then hopefully the filter will sit flush. Fingers crossed :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

My man cave to my left i have a mini fridge ;P

-snip-

What's with that kinky mask on the top shelf?

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

What's with that kinky mask on the top shelf?

modestep mask

iRdk012R7oZje.png

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

I am pretty excited to have my PC out of my bedroom for the first time ever. During the summer it heats up my room enough that it can be tough to sleep. Not a problem anymore :)

You have summer in ND?  :P

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

You have summer in ND?  :P

Its a very brief time period where snow turns to a weird clear liquid and you can occasionally see the ground. :P

That's what passes for summer up here...

Its really clean. Almost too clean :P

New place. I haven't had time to mess it up yet :)

It kinda looks like Jayztwocent's place

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

It kinda looks like Jayztwocent's place

Only not enough monitors or 780's :P