Does this fit in the case?

ItxCrow

Hey,

does this resevoir fit in this case :  EK-MultiOption RES X3 400 - Liquid Cooling Reservoir (6 Total Ports)

Case : Corsair obsidian 750d

does it fit? and will I have space to refill?

That is a massive reservoir... I would just measure it out in your case.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

It would look ridiculously small. Go to a store and pick up your case. You can then measure it out and order what suits you.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

It would look ridiculously small. Go to a store and pick up your case. You can then measure it out and order what suits you.

I'm getting them both at the same time. So I can't measure it out. And we also don't have stores like that where I live. Do you know a normal (not too big not too small.) resevoir that will fit in?

This is my complete watercooling system I'll get (if you need that)

EK High Performance CoolStream 360 PE Series Liquid Cooling Radiator (EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple))

EK DDC X-Top w/ 3.25 PWM DDC Pump - Acetal (EK-DDC 3.25 PWM X-TOP CSQ - Acetal)

Koolance CPU-380I Intel Liquid Cooling CPU Block - (No Fittings)

Bitspower Matte Black G1/4" Barb Fitting - 1/2" ID (BP-MBWP-C01)

XSPC FLX Premium Grade PVC Tubing - 1/2" ID (3/4"OD) - 2 Meter (6.5 Feet) Retail Pack - UV Red

Mayhems X1 Coolant Premix - 1L - UV Red

I'm getting them both at the same time. So I can't measure it out. And we also don't have stores like that where I live. Do you know a normal (not too big not too small.) resevoir that will fit in?

This is my complete watercooling system I'll get (if you need that)

EK High Performance CoolStream 360 PE Series Liquid Cooling Radiator (EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple))

EK DDC X-Top w/ 3.25 PWM DDC Pump - Acetal (EK-DDC 3.25 PWM X-TOP CSQ - Acetal)

Koolance CPU-380I Intel Liquid Cooling CPU Block - (No Fittings)

Bitspower Matte Black G1/4" Barb Fitting - 1/2" ID (BP-MBWP-C01)

XSPC FLX Premium Grade PVC Tubing - 1/2" ID (3/4"OD) - 2 Meter (6.5 Feet) Retail Pack - UV Red

Mayhems X1 Coolant Premix - 1L - UV Red

It would be pretty hard to make sure without the case. You could either find the dimensions of the case and the reservoir online, buy the case first then measure, buy both at the same and send it back if it doesn't fit or PM someone who has the case and ask them to measure.

It would be pretty hard to make sure without the case. You could either find the dimensions of the case and the reservoir online, buy the case first then measure, buy both at the same and send it back if it doesn't fit or PM someone who has the case and ask them to measure.

What about this one: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16690/ex-res-390/EK_Dual_Bay_SPIN_Reservoir_w_Flow_Meter_-_Acetal_Black_CSQ.html?tl=g57c615s1939&id=uNN9uUeD&mv_pc=1425#blank

I can't tell you what would fit. I don't know if it would. I'm sure the 750D has a bay.

Get the enthoo lux or pro, its about the same size as 750d and has fulll res support and will prob fit, best cases on market right now in my opinion.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!