Need recommendations to a new mobile phone

Greetings.

I'm looking for a new phone since my iPhone 4s' battery can only hold a few hours. I have looked at a few phones myself, and it could be cool if i could get recommendations from you. My budget is 5000 DKK (Which is 900 USD) It is alot of money, yes, but electronics in Denmark is stupidly expensive.

The phones that i have looked at, is:

-Sony Xperia Z2

-Samsung Galaxy S4 4G (Black Edition) The version with the leather on the back

* Sony Xperia Z2

Damn the phone looks good. The design and screen is both great. the waterproofing of the phone is nice touch. The only thing i can think of, that is bad with this phone is that it have on screen buttons and not normal buttons. (I'm talking about back and home buttons.) (It costs 4499 DKK (Which is 810 USD))

* Samsung Galaxy S4 4G

The major plus with this phone is that if i ever need help with the phone, i can just ask my friend. He have had the S4. The big minus is all of the bloatware on the phone. Which is not a thing i'm happy about. I guess i just could root the device at some point. (The phone costs 2979 DKK (Which is 537 USD.))

I hope you can help. Remember that electronics is way more expensive here in DK that US. New recommendations is welcome!

Thank you

-Skashe

EDIT.

Forgot to add that i only want an Android device. I want something new.

EDIT 2.

I want expandable memory. Locked GBs is a bummer.

iPhone 5s

Samsung Note 3( its huge and the battery life is so good you can not charge for 2-3 days before its running out of juice)

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

pls no

Why not?

Samsung Note 3( its huge and the battery life is so good you can not charge for 2-3 days before its running out of juice)

I beg to differ. My note 3 only lasts 1 day TOPS (usually only until the end of school, half a day) and i don't even use it that often.

I suggest you get the S4, it seems to be a good bargain at the moment.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Android is far better than iOS, so much more customization and the screen is so small

Not to mention you also pay much more for an apple device.

specs of an iphone suck as well

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

if the nexus 5 is available in your country's playstore  then buy it from there

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I beg to differ. My note 3 only lasts 1 day TOPS (usually only until the end of school, half a day) and i don't even use it that often.

I suggest you get the S4, it seems to be a good bargain at the moment.

Well if heard otherwise from all the youtubers but i guess you might have had some bad luck or you tricle charge the battery way too often

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Z2 hands down, the interface is pretty near stock android and any problems you have you can either Google it or come on this forum again. Its a lot better pgzin every aspect compared to the Samsung.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

if the nexus 5 is available in your country's playstore  then buy it from there

I need expandable memory, but thank you for the suggestion!

Z2 hands down, the interface is pretty near stock android and any problems you have you can either Google it or come on this forum again. Its a lot better pgzin every aspect compared to the Samsung.

That is pretty good to hear! Bloatware is not really my kind of thing, but the Samsung is way cheaper than the Sony. IS the extra money worth it?

I need expandable memory, but thank you for the suggestion!

That is pretty good to hear! Bloatware is not really my kind of thing, but the Samsung is way cheaper than the Sony. IS the extra money worth it?

The Samsung uses the snapdragon 600 chip ghe xperia z2 uses the 801(on paper the s801 is a lot faster) , the latter is a newer architecture's second overclocked version, although i have a nexus 2013 with literally the same specs as the Samsung and it still feels lightning fast.

The advantages to the Sony are even better performance, more future proofness, better build materials (sony uses glass amd metal compared to the shony plastic that samsung has ), the sony is fully waterproof, the s4 isn't (someone correct me if im wrong) and the Sony has stereo front facing speakers. The only downside to the Sony is the somewhat bigger size.

If im correct both have expandable storage, but only tge Samsung has replaceable battery (you can keep a spare to change when one dies, or just change when the original one breaks later down the road)

Anyway there are tons of sites that have the exact specs just google "/phone name/specs" and it will give you a ton of sites to check it out. Also i recommend phonearena. Com or Androidauthority.com for reviews on both devices so you can make an informed, well though out purchase.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

Well if heard otherwise from all the youtubers but i guess you might have had some bad luck or you tricle charge the battery way too often

I only charge it once it is below 20%

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Not to mention you also pay much more for an apple device.

specs of an iphone suck as well

Specs of the iphone sucks as well? Comparing the A7 to the 801 is like comparing an Intel dual core to an AMD quad core; the A7 and the Intel dual core is higher performing despite having less cores and lower clocks.

I only charge it once it is below 20%

trickle charge is when you leave your phone charging when the battery is already at 100% like at night

trickle charge is when you leave your phone charging when the battery is already at 100% like at night

Right...oops :P

I just don't have any other time to charge it :S

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4