Which one to pic ?

GloomySquiky
GPU : R9 290 Proc : AMD Phenom II X4 955 (3.6 Ghz) Mobo : ASrock 970 extreme 3 PSU : corsair GS 700 HDD : 1250Go SSD : vertex 4 128 Go Case : Fractal Design Define S RAM : 8Go Fan : CM Hyper 212 evo Headset : Steelseries Siberia V2  Mouse : Roccat Savu Keyboard : CMstorm quickfire TK Screen : LG flatron E2240s + Acer Predator 144Hz/Freesync

Snip

What monitor do you have ATM? Go with that one. It looks ugly otherwise

I would choose the 3rd, because of the slim bezel and the stand is the most sexy out of all of them

nr. 1

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

1st one is much better than the second.

it has ips and speakers as the 2nd one doesnt

between the 1st and third it all depends if you want the wider screen or not

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I actually have a LG flatron E2240s. (http://www.lg.com/uk/monitors/lg-E2240S-led-monitor)

Does a wider screen fit well in dual screen ? 

GPU : R9 290 Proc : AMD Phenom II X4 955 (3.6 Ghz) Mobo : ASrock 970 extreme 3 PSU : corsair GS 700 HDD : 1250Go SSD : vertex 4 128 Go Case : Fractal Design Define S RAM : 8Go Fan : CM Hyper 212 evo Headset : Steelseries Siberia V2  Mouse : Roccat Savu Keyboard : CMstorm quickfire TK Screen : LG flatron E2240s + Acer Predator 144Hz/Freesync

Guys, I have another question about the first one, will it be compatible with freesynch with its displayport  ? 

I actually have a LG flatron E2240s. (http://www.lg.com/uk/monitors/lg-E2240S-led-monitor)

Does a wider screen fit well in dual screen ? 

I would not say it fits well, but you can use the smaller one as a secondary screen to have static text, mail and that type of stuff. 

Guys, I have another question about the first one, will it be compatible with freesynch with its displayport  ? 

Sorry, I have the same doubt, if it has a Display Port 1.2a it should, but I couldn’t find any clue of what version of display port the LG 29UM65 has DX

I would not say it fits well, but you can use the smaller one as a secondary screen to have static text, mail and that type of stuff. 

Sorry, I have the same doubt, if it has a Display Port 1.2a it should, but I couldn’t find any clue of what version of display port the LG 29UM65 has DX

Yeap, my plan is to use my old screen for doing extra stuff while gaming, watching a movie or whatever main stuff... So, for you, in that regard it would be ok ? 

I would choose the 3rd, because of the slim bezel and the stand is the most sexy out of all of them

So you would choose the 3rd over having a 21:9 ratio just because it has a "sexy" stand?

Yeap, my plan is to use my old screen for doing extra stuff while gaming, watching a movie or whatever main stuff... So, for you, in that regard it would be ok ? 

Should be ok… I can’t say much more as I don’t possess a Wide monitor, but if you want to have an idea what it looks like , take the dimensions of the monitor and tape together some paper until you have a ‘’paper screen’’ you can move around your desk

Should be ok… I can’t say much more as I don’t possess a Wide monitor, but if you want to have an idea what it looks like , take the dimensions of the monitor and tape together some paper until you have a ‘’paper screen’’ you can move around your desk

Great idea i'll try it ! :) 

Thx for your answers guys :)

So you would choose the 3rd over having a 21:9 ratio just because it has a "sexy" stand?

are you dum? they are all 21:9 and I just noticed 3rd is bigger than 2 nvm I am dum

are you dum? they are all 21:9 and I just noticed 3rd is bigger than 2

Nope, the 3rd is 16:9 :P

But 23" in 16:9 looks probably bigger than 25" in 21:9 !

Nope, the 3rd is 16:9 :P

But 23" in 16:9 looks probably bigger that 25" in 21:9 !

then 1, I am dum