Cheapish mechanical keyboard

JuztBe

Hello, I'm looking for as cheep as possible mechanical keyboard. 
Cherry MX blue or brown, full size, wrist rest. 
I wonder if i should go for corsair, CM, Logitech... stuffs or other less known companys is fine too. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

K70 is the only option if you need a full-size wrist rest.

Corsair K65 isn't bad for cherry mx red. Other choices include CM Storm Quickfire TK or XT.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

EDIT: Nevermind. 6 different models. Seems nice, but bit costly in EU. So much cheaper in US :/

And if I would remove one of options. Any options with wrist rests not full size. Or full size without rests?
@CoolBeans
@Archangel1994
@JelleDekkers

And if I would remove one of options. Any options with wrist rests not full size. Or full size without rests?

@CoolBeans

@Archangel1994

@JelleDekkers

You can always get a separate wrist rest so you can get the keyboard you want. Again I would recommend Quickfire Rapid/TK

@CoolBeans

@Archangel1994

@JelleDekkers

I second @CoolBeans. The CM Storm keybords are incredibly good and relatively cheap as opposed to ducky that easily reaches 140 euros here.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

No it isn't, my board has one and costs less (nearly half as much) than a K70.

1024x768-MK50-Overview-right.jpg

QPAD MK-50, cheap, all Cherry MX, wrist rest, IMO best budget mech board.

Cherry MX? How do you know what color they are?

Cherry MX? How do you know what color they are?

Mine are reds, they also sell the board with other colours too, I'd recommend the reds though.

You can get them in red, blue, black and brown.

http://www.qpad.com/products/keyboards/MK50/#buy-now

79 euros isn't bad for a mechanical board with a rest and full cherry mx switches IMHO, I've been using my board for about a year with no issues.

No it isn't, my board has one and costs less (nearly half as much) than a K70.

1024x768-MK50-Overview-right.jpg

I have this, it is amazing. +1 for this

I have this, it is amazing. +1 for this

Grats you're the only other person I've seen on here who has one!

Which switches have you got? I've got reds.

Corsair K65 isn't bad for cherry mx red. Other choices include CM Storm Quickfire TK or XT.

Aren't those 10 keyless ones? OP asked for full size.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Qpad also has Kailh versions of their keyboards apparently, so beware of those. Same name, same price, it seems, at least here in Finland.

Reds too. Got this instead of the ducky because it was £50 cheaper and I am not disappointed, this performs awesomely, and the wrist wrest is actually soft. I do hate the 3.55 connectors hanging off the end though,

Reds too. Got this instead of the ducky because it was £50 cheaper and I am not disappointed, this performs awesomely, and the wrist wrest is actually soft. I do hate the 3.55 connectors hanging off the end though,

Why reds? Don't you guys like that fell when you press key? :D

Reds are actually the fastest. When you start typing above the 100 wpm mark the bumps actually start slowing you down. With reds i can type 140 wpm consistently while with blues i can only type around 110-120. Also a lot of people find the clicks to be annoying (roommates, family members, co-workers, etc.). Browns are nice but again the bump can actually slow you down and becomes fairly fatiguing for light touch typists. Reason why i go reds.

It was the only one available on ebay, but I am not disappointed. It is silky smooth, feels like a well oiled vagina.