Low-profile gaming keyboards

PCGamingJoe

I am building a gaming pc soon but i am used to using NoteBook keyboards witch are very low-profile and i don't knw any gaming keyboards like that since im not used to norma big key gaming keyboards

someone help

logitech has one thats kinda nice, tho you cant call it gaming.. i mean i woudnt call any keyboard that isnt mech gaming :P just as i only call optical mice gaming

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Apple keyboard and buy a Bluetooth thingie with it? (or the wired one)

But I don't think it works with Windows...

Edit: What about this one?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823201047

it works with windows but you cant use prntscr and stuff like that

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Logitech has a wide variety of lean keyboards. They're not gaming orientded but they're thin. You won't find a gaming keyboard that is "low profile" as they're either rubber dome or mechanical. 

Have you never typed on a traditional keyboard? You'll get used to it.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

is there any backlit ones?

i do have a apple keyboard and i can use on my laptop

is there any backlit ones?

i do have a apple keyboard and i can use on my laptop

Check out the Logitech K830. It's thin, wireless and has white back lightning. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

i may consider the death stalker but i only have a certain amount of money

The K830 Looks nice but i don't want a trackpad( i may just axe off the track pad(i hate trackpads))

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Yeah that one looks fine.

Edit: Are you sure it has a backlight?

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/illuminated-keyboard-k740?crid=26 This one does.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

logitech has one thats kinda nice, tho you cant call it gaming.. i mean i woudnt call any keyboard that isnt mech gaming :P just as i only call optical mice gaming

Optical and laser mice aren't any different, it's a personal preference.

Same for rubber domes and mechanical switches, nothing defines "gaming" more than the other.

Except Razer's UBER HAXOR 1337 Gaming branding. 

I have choosen the...

Razer DeathStalker Essential

Thx Guys so much

It doesn't have a backlight.

Optical and laser mice aren't any different, it's a personal preference.

Same for rubber domes and mechanical switches, nothing defines "gaming" more than the other.

Except Razer's UBER HAXOR 1337 Gaming branding. 

except the Mouse acceleration, and prediction of laser, and how shit the reading is of laser mice and the twitchy and shakiness of laser compared to optical that has none of this.. yea.. no different..

and on keyboard Mech vs domes, faster response times through out the design process, something that has NO reason to exist for typing makes for a gaming keyboard, that and macro keys maybe

except the Mouse acceleration, and prediction of laser, and how shit the reading is of laser mice and the twitchy and shakiness of laser compared to optical that has none of this.. yea.. no different..

and on keyboard Mech vs domes, faster response times through out the design process, something that has NO reason to exist for typing makes for a gaming keyboard, that and macro keys maybe

I don't notice a difference between optical and laser and rubber domes and mechanical switches.

I can MLG pro people with "pro gaming" gear without a doubt with a 5$ mouse and keyboard.

The whole gaming branding peripheral wise is marketing.

A mouse can cost 100$ and than they call it gaming, same for the mechanical keyboard but they go for higher.

Profit!

I don't notice a difference between optical and laser and rubber domes and mechanical switches.

I can MLG pro people with "pro gaming" gear without a doubt with a 5$ mouse and keyboard.

The whole gaming branding peripheral wise is marketing.

A mouse can cost 100$ and than they call it gaming, same for the mechanical keyboard but they go for higher.

Profit!

you must be rich from all the tournament winning of millions of dollars if you are that good.. idiot block

you must be rich from all the tournament winning of millions of dollars if you are that good.. idiot block

You block me because of my opinion? How mature and open for a discussion, kiddo. 

:')

Profit!

My keyboard isn't branded with anything "gaming" and has cost me over $200. It's mechanical and could survive a tank riding over it. Mechanical keyboards really aren't overpriced for what they are in my opinion.

But honestly, rubber domes can be just as good for gaming as mechanical switches, it all depends on the user. The user has to try which ones he likes the best. I use mx blues, which quite some people find unusable for gaming but I love them. But saying there is no difference between rubber domes and mechanical switches is just not true. Maybe you tried switches like the cherry mx blacks (if I'm correct) which don't have tactical feedback and clickyness and are closer to domes in terms of feeling than say blues or browns.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3