Mionix Naos 7000 vs Steelseries Rival

cooperred

naos or avior, no question imo, avior if you need to lift it often when playing, only competition comes from the G400s, G502 and Black adder

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I have and love both of those mice, but I find myself using the Naos 7000 more. I'd say they are my current top 1 & 2 mice. Both are great choises, especially for palm gripping.

Build quality: naos>rival

Sensor: same

Design: pros and cons , the naos is a pain to lift and rival has many poor design choices.

@ihaveapc is right, the decision is finally made from the ergonomics. So you should pick the one you feel more comfortable with.

Personally I would maybe even recommend Mionix Naos 7000 over Rival, because you don't need to always "fully" palm grip the mouse to have comfort.

That is my opinion after I looked some pictures about Naos 7000.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

I have and love both of those mice, but I find myself using the Naos 7000 more. I'd say they are my current top 1 & 2 mice. Both are great choises, especially for palm gripping.

Would you mind me asking why you use the Naos more?

Build quality: naos>rival

Sensor: same

Design: pros and cons , the naos is a pain to lift and rival has many poor design choices.

Can you elaborate on the poor design choices and the pain to lift part?

@ihaveapc is right, the decision is finally made from the ergonomics. So you should pick the one you feel more comfortable with.

Personally I would maybe even recommend Mionix Naos 7000 over Rival, because you don't need to always "fully" palm grip the mouse to have comfort.

That is my opinion after I looked some pictures about Naos 7000.

The problem is I can't go to a store to test them out. I've heard different things about their ergonomics too

Would you mind me asking why you use the Naos more?

Can you elaborate on the poor design choices and the pain to lift part?

The problem is I can't go to a store to test them out. I've heard different things about their ergonomics too

I like the wider grip more. Feels slightly more ergonomic overall. I love the buttons on Rival more, though.

I like the wider grip more. Feels slightly more ergonomic overall. I love the buttons on Rival more, though.

Ok thanks! The side buttons or the mouse buttons?

Ok thanks! The side buttons or the mouse buttons?

Both. The buttons on the Rival feel smooth and soft while on Naos they feel a bit harder to push; slightly more harsher feel to them.