ASUS Xonar D2X vs Creative Soundblaster Z

Matty

Because I have money to piss away and try NEW things, I am not being a smartass. I am being direct, what is a good DAC? An answer would be nice, a DIRECT answer not beating around this HUGE bush.

post-2468-0-15690500-1399394968.jpg

Because I have money to piss away and try NEW things, I am not being a smartass. I am being direct, what is a good DAC? An answer would be nice, a DIRECT answer not beating around this HUGE bush.

Get an Odac, try the hifimediy sabre spdif, Personally I haven't heard it but If you got money to spend on shit you don't need then why not: http://hifimediy.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=84

You could also give the fiio e10k a spin, most people enjoyed the e10 as it was more than quality enough to begin with so I'd be surprised if it was any worse.  Personally I use the line out on a creative lxdigital and for headphones I am using onboard (realtek 88 something 88 something 2 or maybe 8)  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.