MicroATX case help

DerpyDerp123

I am looking for a HTPC or a compact case to store the following parts.http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Wp4Wzy It would be best if it can house a liquid cooler or a low profile air cooler.

SilverStone has plenty of nice ones.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

SilverStone has plenty of nice ones.

Is there any one that's cheap and can handle the parts in the link.

Is there any one that's cheap and can handle the parts in the link.

Possibly, I'm on mobile now. Brows SilverStonetek.com

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Most of the ones Silverstone makes are ATX, which will fit a mATX motherboard easily, but they have at least 2 that are mATX, the GD05B and the GD06B. I think they're about $100 & $120 respectively.

Not sure if either can fit a AiO.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Most of the ones Silverstone makes are ATX, which will fit a mATX motherboard easily, but they have at least 2 that are mATX, the GD05B and the GD06B. I think they're about $100 & $120 respectively.

Not sure if either can fit a AiO.

They have alot of mitx and some nice matx

They have alot of mitx and some nice matx

I was talking about the HTPC cases. Should have mentioned that.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Seeing as your build is a fairly budget one, I'd look at the Fractal Design Core 1000. It's a very inexpensive case, but well designed (though lacking in behind-motherboard cable management) and really good looking if you like a clean case design.

1305012498.jpeg

If you want to go down the HTPC-style route, just bear in mind it will look really big for a cabinet device. It may be worth considering a mini-ITX build in something like a silverstone raven RVZ01

Seeing as your build is a fairly budget one, I'd look at the Fractal Design Core 1000. It's a very inexpensive case, but well designed (though lacking in behind-motherboard cable management) and really good looking if you like a clean case design.

If you want to go down the HTPC-style route, just bear in mind it will look really big for a cabinet device. It may be worth considering a mini-ITX build in something like a silverstone raven RVZ01

Will the raven be able to handle a full-size GPU? Also, it's possible to lay an tower on its side and have great cooling?

Will the Apex DS-539 be a good choice for a mATX or Steam machine chassis and can it house a graphics card like the Sapphire Dual-X 2GB R9 270?

Will the raven be able to handle a full-size GPU?

Yes, I believe linus put a titan in for his review. You may have issues with card thickness, but I'd recommend reference/blower style coolers for a small case like this anyway

I think I want to point out. Don't go Matx with FX. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I think I want to point out. Don't go Matx with FX. 

Thermal wise you mean? Possibly an issue, mITX with my 65W intel CPU can be a bit dicey at times. MATX should allow for a good range of aftermarket coolers though 

Thermal wise you mean? Possibly an issue, mITX with my 65W intel CPU can be a bit dicey at times. MATX should allow for a good range of aftermarket coolers though 

am3+ matx is a terrible idea because non of them can really 100% support six cores or even 8 with a slight overclock

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/rosewill-case-linem

this case have great air flow, is cheap, usb 3.0, 2 included fans (1 with blue led), and you can use the hyper 212 plus.

the only con i can think of is the bad cable management, but you can put all your parts in there easily

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I gone Intel on mITX either on an Antec ISK600 or CM Elite 110 or 130. Need advice for either CM or Antec

I prefer the front PSU mount in the Antec case, as I have the elite 120 (same internal as the 130) and aftermarket cooling options are basically non-existent.

However, the Antec case is so similar to the Fractal Node 304, I'd probably opt for that instead, as I prefer the look of the 304. Price difference doesn't seem to be much either.

I prefer the front PSU mount in the Antec case, as I have the elite 120 (same internal as the 130) and aftermarket cooling options are basically non-existent.

However, the Antec case is so similar to the Fractal Node 304, I'd probably opt for that instead, as I prefer the look of the 304. Price difference doesn't seem to be much either.

Well the CPU I have is not unlock.

It's a fair point. I personally want an aftermarket cooler even though my CPU only ever goes up to 65 degrees (under a video rendering load). I'm pedantic like that.

Go for whichever case you prefer then. Just be aware you're locking yourself out of any good CPU cooler with the CM cases, but not with Antex/Fractal offerings.