Few free games.

KieranFretwell

Nothing special, just have these lying around and don't want them. First come first served 

The darkness 2: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=Ff2F5x5TBN8cfTfB

Xcom declassified: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=RVbPayapGr4xZBV2

Bioshock: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=RRAmyRvsCRfMfH8h

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

less than a minute and all three already used :lol: 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Yay, I got them, thank you so much!  :D

Edit: Since I got these, I have an extra Gun Monkeys key in my inventory if anyone wants it, just send me a pm.

Enjoy :P

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Edit: Since I got these, I have an extra Gun Monkeys key in my inventory if anyone wants it, just send me a pm.

You got all 3? Greedy Bugger, learn some etiquette.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You got all 3? Greedy Bugger, learn some etiquette.

I honestly didn't think I would get any of them, so I tried for all three, guess I should've restrained myself, sorry.  :rolleyes:

I honestly didn't think I would get any of them, so I tried for all three, guess I should've restrained myself, sorry.  :rolleyes:

There is no need to be that greedy though. Hang your head in shame, laddie.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

so i see nothing wrong here, he was speedy enough to take all three congratulations sir ninja skill :D

You can have my Gun Monkeys key if that makes you feel any better...

You can have my Gun Monkeys key if that makes you feel any better...

Vr99ey8.jpg?1

Crappy £4 Indie game for ninja'ing 3 games retailing about ~£40?

/sigh just post the key in the forums as a giveaway, or you can just be yourself and keep it, being a greedy bugger and all.

Vr99ey8.jpg?1

/sigh just post the key in the forums as a giveaway, or you can just be yourself and keep it, being a greedy bugger and all.

So you are jelous on man because he got games,everyone has chance to get those games but he take all,there is no rules writen how many games per person,and this giweaway was generosity of that man kireran.''Crappy £4 indie game'' you make better giveaway by yourself than.

So you are jelous on man because he got games,everyone has chance to get those games but he take all,there is no rules writen how many games per person,and this giweaway was generosity of that man kireran.''Crappy £4 indie game'' you make better giveaway by yourself than.

It's not "jelous", but i'm a bit peeved that he claimed all 3. One was enough, since OP was giving these away out of his own good will. First come first serve is great, but snatching all of the codes is very bad etiquette. Do you understand my reasoning or do you fail to comprehend some simple logic?

If people wanted these games so badly there was a Humble Bundle (I'm 99% sure this is where the OP got them) were you could get these three games (plus others) for $1 not that long ago. And it's not like once I redeemed them I could give them back away, they automatically get synced to your Steam page, there is no key involved that I could have given away. How about just be thankful to the OP that he gave you a chance at getting some free games instead of making a big deal over me trying to get them like everyone else.

If people wanted these games so badly there was a Humble Bundle (I'm 99% sure this is where the OP got them) were you could get these three games (plus others) for $1 not that long ago. And it's not like once I redeemed them I could give them back away, they automatically get synced to your Steam page, there is no key involved that I could have given away. How about just be thankful to the OP that he gave you a chance at getting some free games instead of making a big deal over me trying to get them like everyone else.

You still don't get the point it seems.

You still don't get the point it seems.

No I get it. I'm the most rude, uncaring, ungenerous, greedy person who has ever existed because I got a few games that some one was generous enough to give away.

No I get it. I'm the most rude, uncaring, ungenerous, greedy person who has ever existed because I got a few games that some one was generous enough to give away.

Meh, the term "greedy bugger" was good enough.