Shopping for a University focused Laptop / Tablet / Hypbird

Hi, Forum.

I am currently shopping for a Laptop that could replace my anchient acer laptop.

The complicated thing is that i realy need to a have a pen, so that i can take down notes during lectures.

(taking notes with a keyboard is not an option and i often have to send my notes to other sudents or the teacher, therefore handwriting is not a good option)

So here is a quick summary of the features that i am shopping for.

Budget: 500~1500€ (Depending if the device will only be able to replace my current tablet or even the laptop)

Formfactor: Tablet / Laptop. Prefered would be al Laptop & Tablet Hybrid.

Display size of 13" or bigger (Din-4 size or bigger)

Preferred Os: Android or some other sort of Linux

Aditions: As mentiond above i need a real digital pen.(some sort a wacom sensor, just a good pen)

The other specs for this device are fairly irrelevant. I want it to become a production machine, therefore a lightweigth machine with a good display and decent battery live (above 5 houres) is far more imporant.

I have already done a fairly decent amount of research (don't want to have you guys do all the shopping for me)

The devices i have come up with so far:

-Dell Xps 12

-Samsung Note 2014 pro

-ASUS Transformer Book TX300

-ASUS Transformer V

-Dell Inspiron 13 7000

Sadly none of these devices realy feel like they are capable to provide a good enougth writing experience.

Would by great if you have any other device that could do the job.

Greets, Kermit

Just scan your notes in after writing with pen? Every MFP ive used in the last 5 years has had a scan-to-email function. It takes two seconds.

Taking notes onto a tablet/transformable isnt anywhere near as good as a pen and paper.

Dell xps probably has the best battery life.

I wouldn't look at transformers. I'm currently using Dell Inspiron 11 3147 yoga style and I can tell you that windows in tablet mode is a little bit fiddly- right clicking doesn't work right, keyboard sometimes covers up the tile you are typing in, everything keeps fucking resizing on my desktop if i change the orientation even if I'm not on desktop. I would focus on laptop experience with occasional tablet use.

You could also just buy windows laptop and install ubuntu on it, ubuntu is trying to push touch features afaik.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I have tried to scan in all the things, but there are two main problems with this:

-We need to hand in some of our work. So if i have the chance to just print multiple copies of what i need hand them all in is way better than handy in fotocopied stuff.

-The seond problem is that i just forget to scan my stuff every day. I just am not able to condition myself to walk all the way over the library and scan in everything.

That is why i would realy like a stylus focused workflow.

Last Semester worked good with my Samsung note 2014 10.1 ince. But you realy notice, that 10 ince is not good enought for serious work