Help me choose a notebook\Strange Lenovo Y50 Configuration

boj

Hello fellas,

So I'm moving to the Netherlands soon and I have to say goodbye to my desktop PC and say hello to notebooks world which is a new world to me.

I'm a CG Artist and I need a powerful machine for my day-to-day use. I figured that Lenovo by far is the best choice in terms of value to performance criteria.

I thought about buying a notebook in the Netherlands or order it from other parts of Europe but could not find a shop with reasonable prices.

If some folks from the Netherlands out there know some good places with good prices- I would love to hear it.

I found out that lots of shops in my neighbour country(in my case - Romania) have exactly what I need with strangely really good prices. 

So far there are three things to choose from:

Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p i7-4700MQ 1TB 16GB 2xGT755M-2GB SLI - €976($1 314)

Lenovo IdeaPad Y50-70 i7-4700HQ 8GB+1TB 16GB GTX860M 4GB - €1 022($1 376)

Lenovo IdeaPad Y50-70 i7-4700HQ 256GB SSD 16GB GTX 860M 4GB - €1090($1 468)

Without a doubt I'd buy the last one, such a sweet deal, isn't it? But this configuration seems quite strange to me, I haven't seen or at least found this kind of configuration on amazon or anywhere else(maybe I did a poor research, my apologies then). But it seems legit, since folks who bought it said that SSD model is LITEONIT LCS-256M6S, can't judge if this is a good SSD or not.
Can a lenovo laptop with such configuration be a fake one? Also if there are better notebooks out there with the same prices but with better specs I would love to hear about them.

Thank you and any amount of help is appreciated :3

Where are you buying it from? If you're buying it directly from Lenovo then it's completely legit.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

Not from Lenovo. As I said - in some shops in Romania. Here in Europe prices are higher than in the U.S. and possibilities are limited as well.

Not from Lenovo. As I said - in some shops in Romania. Here in Europe prices are higher than in the U.S. and possibilities are limited as well.

Is it an online shop?

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

Yeah, it's a real shop with their own site where you can order stuff online.

UPD: On lenovo's official site it is mentioned that the shops I looked at are legit dealers, so this kind of configuration is truly legit. Now the question is whether that kind of SSD is a decent one.