Cm hyper 212x or coolermaster v6gt muscle?

joejoe23

I'm replacing my stock Intel cooler on my 4670k next few days and these two are the option that I have in mind. I'm more interested to get the v6gt because of the looks but it is about 21 SGD more expensive then the 212x. In performance , does the v6gt performs better than the 212x? And should I swap the fans included for a quieter one if its loud?

First of all, what case do you have?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Or should I take the thermaltake water 3.0 performer?

Or should I take the thermaltake water 3.0 performer?

Meh to 120mm rads.

Meh to 120mm rads.

One thing is I don't really want to overclock for now but maybe in the future when it needs to be haha. Just wants it to run cooler since using the stock heatsink , when playing games like watchdogs the temp is around 74-78 degrees.

One thing is I don't really want to overclock for now but maybe in the future when it needs to be haha. Just wants it to run cooler since using the stock heatsink , when playing games like watchdogs the temp is around 74-78 degrees.

Personally i'd just stick with a solid air cooler than  a 120mm rad, unless you prefer the look of it in your case and don't mind spending the money.

Personally i'd just stick with a solid air cooler than a 120mm rad, unless you prefer the look of it in your case and don't mind spending the money.

Can you name me some which can keep the temps below 70 under heavy usage? Because that thermaltake liquid cooler is cheaper than the 212x by about 10sgd and cheaper than the v6gt by 30 sgd.

Define r4

Congratulations, it will fit. My advice is if you can afford the dark rock 3 then get that, I'm not too sure about the v6. Cooler master generally makes good stuff, try googling for benchmarks - The 212 is affordable performance, a good buy on a budget.

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Can you name me some which can keep the temps below 70 under heavy usage? Because that thermaltake liquid cooler is cheaper than the 212x by about 10sgd and cheaper than the v6gt by 30 sgd.

Then get the Thermaltake