Steam free game : Unturned LF teamspeak players

LOST TALE

um, add me on steam or send me pm on forum. I'l give you TS IP adress, I prefer ''this'' Ts over snitzel for reasons such as PING.

Besides I've only read some commentsLooks promising, my friend told me about, that it was like minecraft without being a survival joke.

Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?

“It will remain free, but the abilities provided by Gold may change. Nothing that will make the game pay to win, however.”''

Game URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/304930/

I haven't started a game yet, but I am a MasterGamer, so expect high class, newb learning.

You can do nothing but attack with your hands and start with nothing else, it seems oyu must run to loot.

since your inventory only supports 4 items you have to run away from zombies, chekc invetory, use crap and go back.

You canno run while accessing inventory and it doesnt pause the game.

The option menu is decent the comment on inverted controls shows that whoever wrote that is not a master at piloting.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

It has a super steep learning curve it will take you hours just to get the basic game mechanics down trust me, then once you can survive it will take you even longer to learn most of the crafting recipes. The game is HARD

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

It has a super steep learning curve it will take you hours just to get the basic game mechanics down trust me, then once you can survive it will take you even longer to learn most of the crafting recipes. The game is HARD

Can you dig? I don't think there is such thing as steep learning curve, thats nooberish.

I'm not wasting time to search all the recipes, I'l get em on google for sure.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Can you dig? I don't think there is such thing as steep learning curve, thats nooberish.

I'm not wasting time to search all the recipes, I'l get em on google for sure.

Can I get the TS address? I already play the game. I like it :)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON