Cooler for OC

Andrievski

Is there a good air cooler for OverClocking?

Which can handle 4.5Ghz or higher.

NH-D14/15

Dark Rock Pro 3

Does depend on the CPU though, you can push some chips to 4.5 on lesser air coolers with higher delta within safe limits if your ambient is low enough.

NH-D14/15

Dark Rock Pro 3

Does depend on the CPU though, you can push some chips to 4.5 on lesser air coolers with higher delta within safe limits if your ambient is low enough.

The Cpu is the i7 4790k.

I can highly recommend the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro. It keeps my 4670k with 1.32volts at about 70-72 Degrees celcius with AIDA 64 stress test.

Something like the NH-D15 from Noctua is really your best bet in my opinion.  If you want better cooling than that, the only thing that really performs a good bit better than the NH-D14 is something like the Cooler Master Eisberg  240L

The Cpu is the i7 4790k.

Dark rock pro 3, NH-U14s/D14/D15

phanteks ph-tc14pe

Will all reach 4.5ghz If you have a avarage chip.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s