Zowie FK1

lastshot

Goddamn im in the counterstrike community and this mouse is being praised and is used by a LARGE amount of professional players is this some legit marketing starts from Zowie or is it actually a good mouse? anybody have one that can tell a bit out it?

Most likely marketing, just the same as how Razer pays LoL players and stuff money to use their peripherals 

Diamond 5 in League :)

Zowie mice are great. They actually choose sensors by their quality, not by high DPI number they can market to people who dont know better.

Interesting thread. I see the csgo community praising the zowie mice everywhere. They say that it has a great sensor.

One of the reasons the FK1 is getting so much praise is that it's slightly larger than the previous FK models. The FK was always a good mouse as it had a great sensor and good shape, but the slightly larger size seems to fit more people better so it has addressed the issue many people had with it. 

As for Zowie more broadly, they make great mice. As with all companies they do have issues from time to time, but the sensors they use are very good and have the lowest LODs I've seen. The shape of the FK is good for many people, and the EC1/EC2 are good for people that like the deathadder shape. They're also good for people attending a lot of LANs because there is no annoying drivers/software you have to use (DPI and Polling rate are set with buttons on the mouse) and there aren't extra buttons on the mice that just get in the way of competitive gamers that are never using "sniper buttons" or on-the-fly DPI changing buttons because it's all about muscle memory.

Zowie mice aren't for the person that wants the biggest DPI numbers, most buttons and flashiest LEDs, but they suit competitive games like CSGO very well. 

The praise comes from the 3310 sensor implementation which replaced the unconventional dpi steps and brought more perfect control speed along with adjustable lod

Zowie mice are great. They actually choose sensors by their quality, not by high DPI number they can market to people who dont know better.

but they cheap out and ruin all of their mice by using huano switches

I also play Counterstrike and yay many guys praise it.

And i can say that its not just hype , i got a Zowie Ec1 my self and its just amazing and i love how the mouse is convincing though it so simple.

Can't really say anything about the FK though just that its known for having harder to press switches.

Probably buying one in the near future, because im so happy with my Ec1.

Before my Ec1 i had a Razer Deathadder and i just didnt like: the drivers, Razer Synapse, the feeling and material of the mouse, the way to sensitive switches.

- Intel i7 3770|Noctua NH-D14 -Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H -8GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 -Evga Sc Signature 2 GTX 680 -Fractal Define R4 -2TB WD Black Caviar -120GB Samsung 840 Pro -Cosair TX 650Watt -Benq XL2420T -CM Storm Quickfire TK -Zowie Ec1 Evo -Fiio E10 -

Audio Technica Ath-AD700x