Halo: Master Chief Collection cinematic trailer

Rafy

We're getting really close to cutscenes in games that look pretty close to movies. (That's assuming it looks like this in-game..)

Johnson is so awesome in this lol.

This kinda makes me want to buy an Xbox One...

lol graphics would look even better on PC

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

Really good looking cutscenes. Looks like Blur is doing them which means they will all look great.

I'm really looking forward to the Master Chief collection. It has been a long time since I've played CE or 2 and I never beat 3 or even played 4.

I will never buy an Xbox One. And I will never forget that M$ didn't bring this epic piece of awesome to PC if they don't. :| 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I have an Xbox One and I cannot wait for this!

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I will never buy an Xbox One. And I will never forget that M$ didn't bring this epic piece of awesome to PC if they don't. :| 

It would be nice. I plan on getting this for the XB1 but if they did a PC port I'd probably pick that up as well (did the same for CE and 2). No one has outright said no to a PC version simply "it's not planned right now" or "we don't have the time". So maybe six months to a year down the line it will appear. I suppose it all depends on how well the XB1 version does and if MS thinks there is enough demand on the PC.

So I guess the cutscenes with be pre-rendered since all they did was change a few things using the old game engines.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

So I guess the cutscenes with be pre-rendered since all they did was change a few things using the old game engines.

Yep

As good as Halo apparently is (I've never actually played it), I have no interest in the Master Chief Collection because it will not be on the PC.

as someone who no longer owns any consoles and loves pc i can honestly say halo 3 is one of the greatest games ever made. i would whole heartedly recommend buying a cheap ass 360 and the halo trilogy+ ODST+ reach just to experience it :) 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

I optimistically think it could come to the PC down the line considering how much easier it would be for them to port it once the hard work is done. Even if it doesnt there are some good mods for Halo 1 and also Project Contingency.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Or I could just buy Halo for cheap and use my brothers Xbox 360... The one he bought new after trading in his PS4 that he got on launch... which he paid for by trading in his Xbox 360...

thats a good option, halo 3 especial is worth getting, i was in town with a friend last week and he got halo 3 + halo 3 ODST for £9. They're dirt cheap and certainly worth it 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Can't wait for this to launch, Halo was one of the games that influenced me to get a One over the PS4. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Oh snap, this looks sweet :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

HELL YEAH I CAN'T WAIT! Halo is still my favourite gaming series of all time (in my opinion, please don't get angry if you disagree).

It's a shame it probably won't come to PC though :/

THE BEAST Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk   CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700   GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC  RAM: 16GB G.Skill FlareX DDR4   

PSU: Corsair CX650M     Case: Corsair 200R    SSD: Kingston 240GB SSD Plus   HDD: 1TB WD Green Drive and Seagate Barracuda 2TB Media Drive

So excited. Can't wait to play them all again, and this time around with better graphics. Plus multiplayer! Halo 2 multiplayer!

COMIC SANS

Not going to spend $500+ on a shitty console to play 3 games that I've already beaten to death.

Not to mention that since they're one xbox 1 they honestly will look the same.

In essence

Browsing+Newest+Uploads.+Move+along+peop

I am a huge halo fan, it hurts me to have had to say this.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm buying a Xbox one for this. And halo 5.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

We're getting really close to cutscenes in games that look pretty close to movies. (That's assuming it looks like this in-game..)

Johnson is so awesome in this lol.

Those are pre-rendered CGI cutscenes, obviously it won't look like that in game (it's still a remake, there are limits on what they can do graphically).

If they look as good as Halo Wars/Halo 4 cutscenes they'll be great.

144Hz goodness

Never really cared for the halo series. The last halo I played and enjoyed was Halo 3. The rest were meh at best. The only reason there releasing the master chief collection on the xbone only is to boost xbone sales. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Man, I love the Halo sound track

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Represents a work in progress. In other words, it won't even look half this good when finished.

Also, bare in mind that Halo CE Anniversary hasn't even made its way to PC yet after a 2011 release. Made its way to Xbox One, but PC was apparently too difficult for them. But I'm sure Microsoft really cares about PC gaming this time around.

Face it. PC gamers will be screwed again, as we always are. Move along and continue as normal, and keep waiting for Star Citizen.

I have said this in multiple places, but I'll re-iterate myself, I am shallow enough that I will go out and buy a Xbone just for Halo (and maybe a little Forza, but that's another story for another day). I hate the fact that it is most probably going to be an exclusive, (at least I'm 99.999% sure) If Microsoft took their heads out of their asses, and actually followed through their promises about PC gaming, they would make so much more money, they'll get to exploit two different groups of people instead of just the one, so its a win for them and a win for us.... sort of. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

I have said this in multiple places, but I'll re-iterate myself, I am shallow enough that I will go out and buy a Xbone just for Halo (and maybe a little Forza, but that's another story for another day). I hate the fact that it is most probably going to be an exclusive, (at least I'm 99.999% sure) If Microsoft took their heads out of their asses, and actually followed through their promises about PC gaming, they would make so much more money, they'll get to exploit two different groups of people instead of just the one, so its a win for them and a win for us.... sort of. 

If you really wanted to send that message to microstupid, then you wouldn't go out and buy an xbone just for Halo. By doing so you just send them the message that they can do whatever the fuck they want, and you'll still buy it.

I love the halo series, but I will not be giving any money to any console, ever again.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'd pay Blur good money just to see them have a movie. 

And why the hell wouldn't they look this good once finished? This is Blur. They don't half ass things with their CGI. Everyone knows they are pre-rendered. Thats the point. 343 decided to redo all the cutscenes this way, so they'll all be equally awesome. 

I swear, the shit people chose to complain about in threads like this. 

Never really cared for the halo series. The last halo I played and enjoyed was Halo 3. The rest were meh at best. The only reason there releasing the master chief collection on the xbone only is to boost xbone sales. 

Yea, no shit they are making it XBone only to boost XBone sales. Where did you get your MBA from? This isn't some conspiracy theory, its just a fact. Vote with your wallet, not by being a internet keyboard warrior.