take a look and say your opinion

alphabeta

gNgWr8l.jpg

I know that it's better to get a z87 mobo for unlocked processor but I'm not going to overclock I just picked the unlocked i5 because it has the same price as the locked one

nice 110px images.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

nice 110px images.

ImageShack :3

know any other website for uploading images !!?? 

ImageShack :3

know any other website for uploading images !!?? 

imgur.com

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

imgur.com

Amazing high-res pics man! Even better than 4k!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

are you planning on having 2 separate builds? you dont need 2400mhz rams.

are you planning on having 2 separate builds?

one of them but each has it's own budget 

Amazing high-res pics man! Even better than 4k!

Totally normal -_-

The first list:

• Does not include an aftermarket cooler. It should if one is going to take advantage of the unlocked processor.
  • Tall memory modules often have issues with air tower cpu coolers.
  • WD Black are expensive and IMO not worth it.
  • There are less expensive ssd that will perform with no perceptible difference in gaming and general use.

The second list

• Why is it there?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

CPU: i5-4690 | CoolerCRYORIG H7 |GPU: PowerColor TurboDuo R9 280X OC RAM: G.skill RipjawsX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 CL9Motherboard: ASUS B85M-E | SSD: ADATA XPG SX900 128GB |HDD: Western Digital Caviar BLUE 1TBCase: Cooler Master K281PSU: SeaSonic ECO 600W | Monitor: Samsung S24D390HL 24 Inch PLS

How the hell did you know that it's from this website !!??

Also thnx for posting

me the links from this website :D

I remade the build for some budget issues and came out with this so what do you think gNgWr8l.jpg

I made this before looking in the parts you mentioned so I didn't modifie anything from what u listed yet

I remade the build for some budget issues and came out with this so what do you think gNgWr8l.jpg

I made this before looking in the parts you mentioned so I didn't modifie anything from what u listed yet

Unless the i5-4670K is less expensive than the i5-4670, get the i5-4670.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I remade the build for some budget issues and came out with this so what do you think

*snip*

if you are going to overclock a Z97/Z87 motherboard

if you're not going to overclock get a i5-4670 or i5-4440

Edit: i5-4670: http://www.egprices.com/en/product/intel-core-i5-4670-haswell-3-4ghz-6m-lga-1150-processor-baraka-computer

i5-4440: http://www.egprices.com/en/product/intel-core-i5-4440-haswell-desktop-processor-baraka-computer

nvm all that, get:

I5-4690 Haswell 3.5GHz (1700 L.E) http://www.egprices.com/en/product/intel-core-i5-4690-haswell-3-5ghz-lga-1150-84w-desktop-processor-high-end

and Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H (890 L.E) http://www.egprices.com/en/product/gigabyte-ga-h97-d3h-socket-1150-motherboard-el-madina

CPU: i5-4690 | CoolerCRYORIG H7 |GPU: PowerColor TurboDuo R9 280X OC RAM: G.skill RipjawsX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 CL9Motherboard: ASUS B85M-E | SSD: ADATA XPG SX900 128GB |HDD: Western Digital Caviar BLUE 1TBCase: Cooler Master K281PSU: SeaSonic ECO 600W | Monitor: Samsung S24D390HL 24 Inch PLS

How the hell did you know that it's from this website !!??

hfFXJKl.png

@alphabeta what's your budget?

and why is there no motherboard in second build?

@alphabeta what's your budget?

and why is there no motherboard in second build?

Forget about the second build and it's in the range of 8000~8800

Forget about the second build and it's in the range of 8000~8800

oQyeMji.png

good?