new in ear headphones

ym1453

hii everyone i have been looking for a new pair of in ear headphones for a while to use for in home and outside listning and ive came across these two:

-the sennheiser ie80

-shure se425

im looking for good isolation and primary listens to house music and rock i honstly dont know which on is better in those regards but if anyone have any more suggestions feel free to share thank in advance

I think Sennheisers are really good earbuds. But Shure has some pretty good reviews. I say try both in store and see what they sound like.

P.S. Why is your email your username?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I think Shure Se215 would do the job very nicely, as they are only about $100, which is much cheaper than the other ones you have picked out, it has removable cables, and really nice bass as I have heard.

I've got the IE80's and I think they're good for rock. The noise isolation with the stock tips is decent, but I'd recommend getting the Comply Foam Tips, they offer much better isolation and as a consequence better sound quality.

is there a major sound diffrence between the se215 to the se425? because im looking for ear phone to be my day to day headphone in home as well and i am looking for high quality ear phones so do you know how big is the gap between the two?

is there a major sound diffrence between the se215 to the se425? because im looking for ear phone to be my day to day headphone in home as well and i am looking for high quality ear phones so do you know how big is the gap between the two?

c25561b44f.png

I don't understand these graphes but let me try to and you can correct me

The se 425 are more flat and have less bass impact but are more prenounced in the mid range(slightly though it looks like) and I'm gonna say have better treble but I can't figure out how what counts as better

The se215 have more bass but less detail in the mid range and idk about treble as said before

This is my first time reading these graphs so if I just said the entire opposite of what is true correct me also sorry for bad English I'm not Native American

I don't understand these graphes but let me try to and you can correct me

The se 425 are more flat and have less bass impact but are more prenounced in the mid range(slightly though it looks like) and I'm gonna say have better treble but I can't figure out how what counts as better

The se215 have more bass but less detail in the mid range and idk about treble as said before

This is my first time reading these graphs so if I just said the entire opposite of what is true correct me also sorry for bad English I'm not Native American

That's a very interesting anal-sis, but the most you can realistically get from this graph is that the se215 has more bass. So pick thy poison.

More bass is good but can it tell me how compared to the se425 it does in the mid range? Or I can't really tell from the graph

More bass is good but can it tell me how compared to the se425 it does in the mid range? Or I can't really tell from the graph

The point of my post wasn't so much the graph as it was an implication that neither is entirely better than the other, they just perform differently to appeal to different ears. I'd vote 215 just because it's $200 cheaper.

do you know how are the se215 compared to the ie80?

-snip-

Please don't use your email as your username. It's not safe at all

yea everyone comment about this i will replace 

do you know how are the se215 compared to the ie80?

Haven't tried either, but again, that's a $200 difference

I would say neither , go with  the Ultimate Ears ue900.

I would go with the SE425.