OnePlus One Invite giveaway

yuh25
Go to solution Solved by kcchi,

So I have a OnePlus One invite for 24hrs(Now ~5hrs left) and none of my friends have the money to buy it so I thought I'd just give it away here.

I'll pick someone randomly in 1-2hrs the way they do on the WAN show.

Is it US only?

Nvm found what I wanted in the FAQ, count me in :) and thanks for the opportunity !

So I have a OnePlus One invite for 24hrs(Now ~5hrs left) and none of my friends have the money to buy it so I thought I'd just give it away here.

Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

I really really really need one, my phone (htc desire hd back from 2010) is starting to wear out.  (button broke, touch going crazy)

I think its time for a new one. 

Please ;D

My email: takenistaken@gmail.com 

I'd like a chance at it.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

how much are they?

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

My email: 

I wouldn't share your email out like that.

how much are they?

$349 + ~$15 shipping

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

I wouldn't share your email out like that.

$349 + ~$15 shipping

Damn, I am not in the position to buy that right now :( don't count me in the givaway

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Is it US only?

Nvm found what I wanted in the FAQ, count me in :) and thanks for the opportunity !

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

Would be awsome to get one of these :D espacially when you're still on the iPhone 4 :(

Damn, I am not in the position to buy that right now :( don't count me in the givaway

And because they don't ship to Aus atm theres also the forwarding service to pay. >_>

And because they don't ship to Aus atm theres also the forwarding service to pay. >_>

:( actually now that I think about it, can you sell the invites on like ebay or something and get some extra money for it as they are so rare?

:( actually now that I think about it, can you sell the invites on like ebay or something and get some extra money for it as they are so rare?

Good idea but with only 5hrs left I'd have to stay up till someone brought it or it ended just so I could send it. and I'd prefer just to give it away.

No Romania.

Yay.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Good idea but with only 5hrs left I'd have to stay up till someone brought it or it ended just so I could send it. and I'd prefer just to give it away.

yea, it is a really nice thing your doing to give it away :)

No Romania.

Yay.

Gonna assume you don't want in then?

Well gonna do a random number in 10mins, I'll PM the winner and mark that person as solved.

Just got my one plus one (using it right now) its a great phone :D

I am a happy wuffy

Count me in. PayPal is ready too hit buy now!

Edit:  Please remove me from any OnePlus One contests. I just got an invite from the OnePlus One forums completely randomly. If I get anymore I'll share them with the LTT community. Thanks ALL!

Edited by 2k2jet

Count me in. PayPal is ready too hit buy now!

Edit:  Please remove me from any OnePlus One contests. I just got an invite from the OnePlus One forums completely randomly. If I get anymore I'll share them with the LTT community. Thanks ALL!

Bro when you get your invites could I please have one?

Bro when you get your invites could I please have one?

The one I received was from a OnePlus One forum member completely at random, via PM. ( I didn't even ask the person directly.) If OnePlus sends me any invites, because I purchased one, I will setup a thread and distribute them in some random form so that it's fair for all.

The one I received was from a OnePlus One forum member completely at random, via PM. ( I didn't even ask the person directly.) If OnePlus sends me any invites, because I purchased one, I will setup a thread and distribute them in some random form so that it's fair for all.

cool that fair.

Im also on the OPO forums

I wish the best of luck to you and enjoy your new phone :)