phanteks evolv release

bbqsauce

anyone knows when this case is due to be released?

thanks  :D

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

In the future...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Good one!
I read somewhere in August, but that's the best CASE scenario I'd say.

It's by far the prettiest mini-Tower I've ever seen, but unfortunately the "front" I/O panel on the side is a dealbreaker for me. It makes the product way too restrictive in terms positionning around/on/under the desktop. But it's sooo splendid I might decide to just deal with this shortcoming.

They took their time with the Luxe, so I wouldn't care to guess. Even if a release date was specified.

Does anyone know when this case will be released? It'd probably kick the ass of all the case manufacturers the way the Enthoo Pro did. 

If you don't know the Enthoo Pro you should probably find Linus' or Hardware Canuck's video on it.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

WOW.

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Kinda reminds me of XFX's new chassis

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Not sure but that Mini XL thing is just such an oxymoron.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Kinda reminds me of XFX's new chassis

Except XFX's sucked in comparison.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

Either late July or sometime in August. I want one myself..the Lian Li cube had nothing in terms ofcable management and was pure form over function. The R4 that replaced it had cheap build quality. This case seems solid.

Not sure but that Mini XL thing is just such an oxymoron.

I was thinking the same thing earlier.

Either late July or sometime in August. I want one myself..the Lian Li cube had nothing in terms ofcable management and was pure form over function. The R4 that replaced it had cheap build quality. This case seems solid.

I hope so. Late august is when I'm gonna move on to either M-ATX or M-ITX. This case is what I wish the Obsidian 350D to be.

Wow, I hope they make a larger version of that case... :o

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Wow, I hope they make a larger version of that case... :o

They practically have. Have you not seen the Phanteks Enthoo Pro?

They practically have. Have you not seen the Phanteks Enthoo Pro?

It looks kinda different, doesn't it? I really prefer the looks of this case more. I don't know... It just looks more elegant and subtle.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

It looks kinda different, doesn't it? I really prefer the looks of this case more. I don't know... It just looks more elegant and subtle.

I agree about the looks, however the point was that the internal concept trails from the Mid and Full Tower versions. 

Just got news that the Phanteks Evolv is releasing in my country in mid-August.  :lol: 

Price at RM36X (around 112 USD, might be lower in US since prices of PC in my country is usually higher). Link

i5 4690k, Z97m gaming, Kingston Savage 2x4gb 1600, Msi r9 290, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, WD Blue 1tb, CM V650, Asus VX239H, CM Quickfire Rapid-I, Logitech G502.

Just got news that the Phanteks Evolv is releasing in my country in mid-August.  :lol: 

Price at RM36X (around 112 USD, might be lower in US since prices of PC in my country is usually higher). Link

What country are you in?

What country are you in?

Malaysia, next to Singapore.

i5 4690k, Z97m gaming, Kingston Savage 2x4gb 1600, Msi r9 290, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, WD Blue 1tb, CM V650, Asus VX239H, CM Quickfire Rapid-I, Logitech G502.

Malaysia, next to Singapore.

Odd a Dutch company decides to ship to South East Asia before the U.S. I wish I was still the Philippines then, I bet they'd have it there too.

Odd a Dutch company decides to ship to South East Asia before the U.S. I wish I was still the Philippines then, I bet they'd have it there too.

Maybe the case is produced here? I dunno.. US will get this case later?

Does anyone know when this case will be released? It'd probably kick the ass of all the case manufacturers the way the Enthoo Pro did. 

If you don't know the Enthoo Pro you should probably find Linus' or Hardware Canuck's video on it.

I'm in love.

I had a computer.. and then I let FedEx ship it.

A new update says that it'll arrive late September to Malaysia. Link

A new update says that it'll arrive late September to Malaysia. Link

Well I sorta stopped caring about the Evolv. Don't get me wrong the case is amazing, but it turns out I probably won't need to move to MATX or ITX after all. That was the only reason why I was wondering about the release date. 

That doesn't stop others for being interested.

More than 2 GPUS seem to be pointless so anything above matx seems unnecessary. Plus, I already have an matx system, just need a new chassis.

That doesn't stop others for being interested.

More than 2 GPUS seem to be pointless so anything above matx seems unnecessary. Plus, I already have an matx system, just need a new chassis.

I am doing my next build in the Evolv, I have never used all the expansion slots on an Atx motherboard and I am tired of Multi-gpu (I have had enough problems with it that I am going with single card from now on), also I hate how much space is wasted in most cases on hard drive cages that I will never use. The Evolv has the removable cage in the bottom, the ssd mounts behind the motherboard and the mounting plate in the front. I will probably use the ssd mount behind the mobo tray and the bottom hard drive cage and take out the plate in the front. For the first time I will also have things like cable management behind the motherboard tray and a bottom mounted psu.