Mouse having trouble clicking

bulletinaction

I've used this mouse for about 5 months now no issues but up until today it is having trouble clicking. Like clicking the X in Chrome takes like 5 clicks. Sometimes I can click like links and stuff perfectly fine but then it just takes multiple times. Could this be my computer hardware like drivers or something screwing up because I just recently wiped old drivers and updated to the Beta Nvidia drivers. The mouse is a G100s and I am on Windows 7.

What does a mouse have to do with nvidia beta drivers................. >.<

Also try to test with a separate mouse to see if the mouse is the problem or the PC.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Try cleaning, if doesn't work, RMA.

What does a mouse have to do with nvidia beta drivers................. >.<

Also try to test with a separate mouse to see if the mouse is the problem or the PC.

Don't know man I am fairly new to PC's.

@bulletinaction That is how my mouse started to die. You probably get one with a bad switch.

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

@bulletinaction That is how my mouse started to die. You probably get one with a bad switch.

I've had it for 5 months, the right click still works, do you think the left click is getting worn out?

I've had it for 5 months, the right click still works, do you think the left click is getting worn out?

I think so, or just broken. I have a Logitech 10$ mouse and it's got 3 year warranty, so you should be fine with RMA.

I think so, or just broken. I have a Logitech 10$ mouse and it's got 3 year warranty, so you should be fine with RMA.

Ehh I'll just get a new mouse. I was planning anyways but I can't decide between a G500s or ROCCAT Kone XTD

For me it was a right click but same as you, sometimes it worked and sometimes it worked after 5 clicks or so, then it stoped working completely. 

P.s. I you want a new mouse, RMA this one and if you get a new one sell it :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler