"Credit card sized smartphone charger that fits in your wallet"

xresume

Hey guys, 

I apologize ahead of time if I'm posting in the wrong forum, I usually just lurk around and don't post much. I also apologize if this has already been posted.

I figured I'd share this. I backed this on kickstarter awhile ago and just received mine today. I think it's pretty amazing for what it is. It's literally just a small 1500mAh battery with a built in Micro USB or Lightning cable that fits in your wallet to charge your smart phone. 

It's actually a tiny bit bigger than the credit cards I have, and thus does not fit in my wallet. But my wallet is tighter fitting and smaller than most so I wouldn't go by that. But nonetheless I am very happy with this and would like to share it with you guys :D

http://www.travelcardcharger.com/

I can't concentrate with your avatar staring at me...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Woah... actually a charger? That's awesome.

It's definitely neat and probably more convieniant than most, but not $45 neat. I'd rather a 10,000 mAh EasyAcc battery for $23 :/

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

It's definitely neat and probably more convieniant than most, but not $45 neat. I'd rather a 10,000 mAh EasyAcc battery for $23 :/

I thought the same, I got the early bird discount on Kickstarter so I only paid $30. But they're a start up company (as far as I can tell), and this is a brand new product. $45 is mostly for the convenience in my opinion. But yeah I agree, I would have got the EasyAcc if I had only the option of $45. 

Oh I read the title like "charger-sized credit card in your wallet next to your smart phone." I'm tired...

Wait what messes with credit cards? Is that smartphones or am I wrong?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.