D5 vs DC pumps

Why does everyone go for D5 pumps... I have a x20 750 from XSPC and its pretty freaking good with a 200 flow rate. What do D5's have over DC pumps like mine other than about +100 flow rate?

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

For me D5 pumps just turn me on, so sexy looking with a good pumptop on them.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I have a D5 pump in my system and it's always running at full speed and I can't hear it, so I'm very happy with it.
Since I don't have any experience with other Pumps I can't say anything about them ;)

"You do not call the endless aggregation of not dying 'life'.Its mearly an experience"

Why does everyone go for D5 pumps... I have a x20 750 from XSPC and its pretty freaking good with a 200 flow rate. What do D5's have over DC pumps like mine other than about +100 flow rate?

D5 provides the flow rate I need plus it's runs quieter and cooler than the DDC. It also look great with a nice pump top on it.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Silence,Reliability and power.

Free flow rates quoted by manufacturers mean nothing,restriction to flow can halve the flowrate or more very quickly,this is where the deficiency of the cheaper kit pumps like the Jingway's and Hydor pumps rears its ugly head.

Fine for CPU and single GPU loops but rapidly start to fall behind with more block additions.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.