WHERE IS MY CORSAIR K70 RGB?!

Im losing my mind here,

Does ANYBODY have an actual release date for the new RGB keyboards? Being late July now, im checking all the retailers on a daily basis just waiting to get my hands on one, and I'm losing my mind not knowing exactly what day it's coming out.

anybody?

ANYBODY??????

ANYBODY??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CPU: i5-3570k @4.6Ghz MOBO: Asus Sabertooth P67 GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Superclocked Reference @1.5Ghz Core, 8Ghz Memory

RAM: Crucial Ballistix tactical tracer 8GB  PSU: Cooler Master V700 Fully Modular CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i Water Cooler

CASE: Corsair Graphite 760T STORAGE: Two 240 GB Crucial M500 SSD RAID 0 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB cache 7200RPM 

Late July for MX Red and Late August for the others. Do people have patience anymore?

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I don't think anyone knows really, I'd bank on late August, at the latest, October.

Edit: Does anyone know the RRP?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Late July for the version with MX red switches, and late August for the versions with MX blue and brown switches.

Bueller..

Bueller...

Bueller....

Late July for MX Red and Late August for the others. Do people have patience anymore?

When did you graduate from killjoy university? 

CPU: i5-3570k @4.6Ghz MOBO: Asus Sabertooth P67 GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Superclocked Reference @1.5Ghz Core, 8Ghz Memory

RAM: Crucial Ballistix tactical tracer 8GB  PSU: Cooler Master V700 Fully Modular CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i Water Cooler

CASE: Corsair Graphite 760T STORAGE: Two 240 GB Crucial M500 SSD RAID 0 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB cache 7200RPM 

Don't worry. We're all panicking, too.

But screw the late July one. That's a red switch set. Late August is where it's at. Bring on the Blues/Browns!

Git Gud.

Bueller..

Bueller...

Bueller....

Oh, I'm sorry. I can't come to the door right now. I'm afraid that in my weakened condition, I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself to further school absences. You can reach my parents at their places of business. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your concern for my well-being. Have a nice day!

When did you graduate from killjoy university? 

Last year with a Masters Degree in Killing Of Fun.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Don't worry. We're all panicking, too.

But screw the late July one. That's a red switch set. Late August is where it's at. Bring on the Blues/Browns!

I know i'd love the blues, but being a dad and having to share my one, bedroom apt. with my fiance and daughter i cant get anything too clicky and wake the demon at night

I know i'd love the blues, but being a dad and having to share my one, bedroom apt. with my fiance and daughter i cant get anything too clicky and wake the demon at night

Yeah that definitely is a factor. Reds for safety and a long life (not the key life, yours xD)

Git Gud.

Yeah that definitely is a factor. Reds for safety and a long life (not the key life, yours xD)

Haha just imagine....

the baby is sleeping, all is calm and quiet. Shes snuggling with her hobbes tiger.... slowly snoring away blissfu-CLACKCLACK CLICK CLACK BOOM HEADSHOT MOTHERFUCKER

Haha just imagine....

the baby is sleeping, all is calm and quiet. Shes snuggling with her hobbes tiger.... slowly snoring away blissfu-CLACKCLACK CLICK CLACK BOOM HEADSHOT MOTHERFUCKER

Lol that's like my Brother playing League of Legends. (the one thing I hate about being home from college) Trying to sleep to get up early for work and CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKOMFGUGUYSUSUCKLEARN2PLAYYOUMORONSWTFOMGSOBADCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

Git Gud.

Whilst sorting out another issue with corsair on their live chat, I decided to ask the very same question. It's not good news.

You: Any news on the RGB keyboards?

Rowena C: No new news. Everything that is known has been posted in our forums.

You: :( not gonna be the end of July is it...

Rowena C: The red switch version was anticipated to release the end of July, but I am not to sure of it myself.

Rowena C: The blue/brown was set for late August.

You: I just find it a bit odd how corsair had a demo in January and then another in June along with the press release, then nothing else has been said... If I ring that number who would be best to talk to, to try and get some answers?

Rowena C: You can call that number to reach our customer service and see if they can find the right person to direct you to if they cannot answer your questions.

If anyone would like to give them a ring on 00 1 888-222-4346 and let us know what they say that would be very appreciated. 

Its 24th and not a single word about exact realease date. July ends in 5 days and 30 minutes (UK). So thats pretty late for me personaly. 

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Its 24th and not a single word about exact realease date. July ends in 5 days and 30 minutes (UK). So thats pretty late for me personaly. 

Blame Corsair. That's the only information I have, and late July goes right up to 31st.

Well they have 7 days to make the dead line. I could care less about the reds, I want the brown switches.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

I don't think anyone knows really, I'd bank on late August, at the latest, October.

Edit: Does anyone know the RRP?

MSRP was either 170 USD or 180 USD for the K70, i don't remember

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Corsair keeps dodging the question about an exact date. So I am guessing mid August... 

MSRP was either 170 USD or 180 USD for the K70, i don't remember

Yep, you're right, $169.99 for the K70 RGB and $189.99 for the K95 RGB.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Was at NCIX a couple days ago and they had no idea either. Corsair is being a little sketchy about it.

i7 - 6700k || Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti || Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 3200Mhz || Corsair 760T White || Corsair HX850 || NZXT Kraken X62 || Asus Z170-A || Logitech Proteus Core 502 wireless || Logitech G915 TKL ||

Was at NCIX a couple days ago and they had no idea either. Corsair is being a little sketchy about it.

Yeah, i have been asking corsair employees about it on the phone and they have been giving me the run around