Help finding adapter.

ForsakenLive

Hi guys, I'm trying to find an adapter, from notebook screen connector to VGA/HDMI/Whatever works on a desktop.

The screen is from a Samsung notebook, and the connector is the SEC S/N ba39-01023a

This is a picture of the connector it uses:

HYDE-NEW-SEC-S-N-CN-BA39-01133A-font-b-L

Any clues? If I could know what are the pins on this thing I could probably make a ghetto connector from a old VGA cable or similar.

are you asking were to buy one, or that you have one and lost it and you want clues were to look?

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

are you asking were to buy one, or that you have one and lost it and you want clues were to look?

Any help regarding the problem would be great.

If someone founds a screen sheet of the connector and specifications, or known any company selling adapters for those. Even if it's a propietary connector that actually translates to HDMI or VGA or similar I would like to found out.

I could buy or made an adapter to make it work.

Any help regarding the problem would be great.

If someone founds a screen sheet of the connector and specifications, or known any company selling adapters for those. Even if it's a propietary connector that actually translates to HDMI or VGA or similar I would like to found out.

I could buy or made an adapter to make it work.

i know it sounds stupid, have you tried Ebay?

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

i know it sounds stupid, have you tried Ebay?

Yeah, try finding one all over the internet.

Logan from TekSyndicate mentioned on one if his latest videos a Korean company that is making adapters from all notebook proprietary connectors to VGA

Yeah, try finding one all over the internet.

Logan from TekSyndicate mentioned on one if his latest videos a Korean company that is making adapters from all notebook proprietary connectors to VGA

This? http://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-Driver-VGA-Board-LVDs-Inverter-Plug-Play-Kit-Convert-Laptop-LCD-to-Monitor-/111115649530?pt=US_Server_Boards&hash=item19df0241fa

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.