Facebook Is Now Worth $190 Billion

Rafy

A razor! :D :D :D :D :D

:o

touch my beard and die

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

:o

touch my beard and die

I didn't plan on touching it the razor is for you lol

I didn't plan on touching it the razor is for you lol

*throws it in the bin* well thanks I guess

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

*throws it in the bin* well thanks I guess

If you could see me while I say these things you'd laugh because I haven't shaved in 3 weeks! :D

I use FB because all my friends do and I hate using Twitter (not my flavor). Facebook (as a company, maybe not a social network) is here to stay, with the Oculus acquisition and who knows what else they might buy out.

On the reals tho if I ever came into to that much dough I'd make it rain in the lives of all the people I like, you can have some jets if you want. :)

how about just a pc please I'm not old enough to fly

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Hmmm How about a fleet of private jets instead? I could use some private jets.

How about a space station?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

How about a space station?

The cost to maintain a space station is absurd though. I have to be Elon Musk or Bill Gates to live leisurely on a space station.   

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The cost to maintain a space station is absurd though. I have to be Elon Musk or Bill Gates to live leisurely on a space station.

Or Handsome Jack... just sayin'...

Or Handsome Jack... just sayin'...

Lol borderlands 2 reference 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wait LOL the article is talking about how Facebook is worth 8 times more than twitter hahhaha. Please how can you even compare twitter to facebook?! On top of that twitter just opened their IPO on the stock market recently! Pssst what a blasphemous comparison. 

Don't you know fred sensationalist articles are all the rage these days.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Don't you know fred sensationalist articles are all the rage these days.

Ehh... I see them so much in my line of work I guess I pass em off as worthless lines of text automatically now. 

GAmIMnj.gif

If I would be the Facebook Owner. I would sell it:D And Live my life without any more work:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Fine, but they all have to have 'fly with freddy' written down the side. :D

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did reading this post.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did reading this post.

Glad to know I brought some happiness, that sounds like quite the achievement! :)

Lol borderlands 2 reference

Look to the left and honestly tell me you didn't see it coming.

I have always hated facebook.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Look to the left and honestly tell me you didn't see it coming.

I didn't see it coming. 

cWo9vh5.gif

Makes sense to me, they are a giant empire with tons services. I mean heck, they've even made some pretty cool tech like Hip-Hop which converts php into c, which cuts down a ton on server load which is pretty awesome.. (Just for all the hate comments..)

-Note: I personally don't use Facebook either, so don't get you pantsu's too knotted up..

Edit: Oh I almost forgot, I also love / hate them for one of the most genius promotion schemes of all time, where the more you pay the less actual people % wise you actually reach and have you have to pay more to even just maintain your original audience at a point. It's absolutely brilliant taking into account what people who sell likes would do to avoid detection, so that they make more money, don't dirty their hands, and look like even greater geniuses.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Bollocks that Facebook are worth that much! I hate it, I don't use it anymore because now both my parents are on it, and almost every middle aged woman around is on it playing candy crush, so I only use it for messaging now, and I use the fascinated app for it as well, so I now never venture onto actual Facebook.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

If you're not paying to use a product, you are the product. 

The same applies to YouTube. 

Ryzen 7600X | MSI Trio X 3080 | 3440x1440p asus vg34vql1b | Antec HCG 850 | 1TB WD Blue SSD | 500GB Aorus Elite | Asus B650 Strix A

How  much of that is Mark Fuckerburgs? Is Gates still top dog?