Which would you want as a gamer personally?

LimpCurve

Ofc i tried it. My bro has an asus vg248qe and i can't tell the difference between that an my current 1080p 5ms IPS display when gaming in competitive tf2.

The colour looks so SH*T that's why i got a 60hz IPS.

If you cant tell the difference you have something wrong with your eyes. http://www.blurbusters.com/

4K 60hz IPS...120/144 is just a gimmick.......

Don't think so, just because you don't notice the difference.

The 1440p 144hz, I would assume you are referring to the ROG Swift, so I would go with that

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

The 1440p 144hz, I would assume you are referring to the ROG Swift, so I would go with that

This for me as well. Just waiting for it to hit the market actually. I might actually make it a Christmas gift to myself.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I was. Personally I'd go with the IPS 1080p 120/144Hz since it's easier to run than 1440p, and will have better color accuracy than a TN panel. If the ROG Swift has a panel that beats the XL2420TE, then I'll change my mind. 

This for me as well. Just waiting for it to hit the market actually. I might actually make it a Christmas gift to myself.

Wait for Linus' review first. :)

4K 60Hz IPS ~$1000 at 50-55"

Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

i would want the 120 fps ips because i cant push 120 fps on 1440p even on low settings

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

The only reason why I don't plan on buying this is that I'd need three cards to go surround, since there's only one displayport output on each card. I'd go with two QNIX on the sides and the Swift in the center, but from what I understand, G-Sync doesn't work if only one of the displays supports G-Sync

CPU Intel i7-4770k @4.4Ghz Motherboard ASUS Maximus VI Hero RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz 16GB GPU MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Case Corsair 760T Storage Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB + 2x WD Black 1TB PSU Corsair AX860 Display(s) AcerXB1, QNIX QX2710                         Cooling Corsair H105 Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red + Red LED Mouse Logitech G700s Sound Beyerdynamic MMX300

I don't think trolls are allowed on the LTT forums.

The forums should be empty then.

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

Honestly, the only thing I really want from a monitor right now, is G-sync or similar technologies. Out of the options I would probably go with 1440p 120/144Hz though. Preferably with a high quality TN panel, but this is just a side thing.

If only the ROG Swift wasn't so expensive. :/

Case: Corsair Carbide 300R CPU: Intel i7 2600k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo w. 2x Cooler Master Blade Master 120mm Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX670 SSD: 256GB Samsung 830 HDD: Random WD 500GB (It's old) PSU: Corsair Professional Series Gold AX750

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 w. 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial in pull Mobo: ASUS Maximus VII Hero RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 MHz GPU: ASUS GTX780 DCUII SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo HDD: WD Green 3TB PSU: Corsair AX860i

Monitor: BenQ 24" XL2410T Keyboard: Logitech G19 Mouse: Logitech G500 Speakers: Logitech Z-5500 Digital Headphones: Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro